Alabama -18 over Miss st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama -18 over Miss st.

Even if you don't think that State will beat them straight up and I am full of shit, ride the short bus or whatever, but there is not a chance in hell that Alabama covers 18.. So do what you will, but this is the positively most over inflated line that I have ever saw in my life.. NO FUCKING WAY....

Chime in when you see fit gnat...

Julio Jones, starting and leading receiver for the Atlanta Falcons as a rookie, injured for two weeks above Rody White, Mark Ingram starting running back for the New Orleans Saints, Marcell Darious, starting nose tackle for the Buffalo Bills.. Greg Mc Elroy, never lost a game in his life ever until his senior year.. lost still to this day only 3 games.. IN HIS LIFE..LITTLE LEAGUE, HIGH SCHOOL, AND COLLEGE.... DO YOU FINALLY GET IT.. Alabama lost a ton of talent, I mean a ton.. Now this is the best Bama team ever as Carpet says... HORSE SHIT...Last years Alabama team would beat this one by 20... Alabama lost a ton of talent and they are living off the weak minded and the most unbelievable bullshit line in college football history ever..

Comment

Okay, I will shutty up for I have done all I can to convince you that Alabama will get the shit kicked out of them tomorrow night, which they will bad.. So good luck everyone and I don't blame anyone for jumping on Bama unless you realize that I once had an over 62% record of 100 games before this year.. Probably down to 58% after this year considering my 40% record this year.. Do what you will but I am right and Alabama will not score 10 tomorrow...

good luck everybody... I am back for nobody picked this upset...!!!

Comment

Working...
      X