WOODEE/WISCONSIN/WIDESTRIDES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOODEE/WISCONSIN/WIDESTRIDES

This is my sec pick of the year. I talk shit a lot but there is no way in hell that Alabama wins by 18 not one chance in hell.. So either believe that I suck as I am doing thus far this year or look at the facts and my over all sec record.. Hit your book hard on the most unbelievable bullshit line I have ever saw in my life.. I also urge you to take the under unless you feel state may get over it for they will score quite often and Alabama won't....BANK IT....

Now for Hart Attack, Carpet whom seem to think that I suck, by all means wager on Alabama ...... Hell you guys are the best aren't you?

test
    Last edited by hihosilvr; 11-12-2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

All I remember is how bad Miss. State looked against LSU, even at home. I believe they've changed QBs since then, but they looked woefully over-matched in that one. Let's see if they can play the game of their season.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
        Now for Hart Attack, Carpet whom seem to think that I suck, by all means wager on Alabama ...... Hell you guys are the best aren't you?
        Red Raider lets get something straight, and at no point in time did I ever think or say you suck.

Comment

He thinks you implied it by fading him on ALA/LSU. He's obviously got a very fragile pshyce.

Comment

Well like usual this year I suck... So guys if you got 18 you did good. I got 18 and I know Wisconsin did so I hope if you took State you got 18. Wow they were like deer in the headlights.. so sad.. I never would have thought it.... but ROLL TIDE....

Comment

I Told you no way bama loses to this sorry as team

Comment

Carpet, did Bama cover... NO......

Comment

Also Carpet I am more than willing to bow down to the superior sec guy.. Post your favorite five next week and humble me. Hell I suck this year no doubt... Lets see them...

Comment

Red you said bama would not win this game in fact you said they wont score,

Ok my friend I will make a special effort to give you my 5 plays in the sec

Comment

I got +18 too. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

Working...
                      X