College Hoops Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Monday

small plays but think there is some value in these early season matchups...

0-0 YTD

Detoroit +7 over Notre Dame..Detroit has an experienced team and will be a leader in their conf. this year. Too many points for a team liek ND to lay early.

Nebraska +2 at USC...USC sucks and Nebraska has a good returning crew who plays D and has a new big man from what I read and a good transfer.

VTECH -21 over Monmouth....Monmouth lost to a big east team (nova?) by 40 + last time out and VT should do the same to them.

Leans on:
    Florida Atlantic -4.5 over Georgia somebody?
    Fairfield -7.5 over Prov
    St.Marys -10 over UNI

I agree with you and most that Detroit is the team to beat in the Horizon Conference this year.

Hoping to get Carpet's input on Illini giving 34 to SIU Edwardsville.

Just wondering how many hours of the tip-off marathon I'm gonig to watch over night and during the morning?

Comment

TaxMan

Just to many points for Illinois to give up this early season, Michael Henry PF of Illinois is hurt and will misss the game.

Comment

SIU-E also gets back 6-6 former Mt Zion Stand out Mark Yelovich back to the line up. SIU-E also has a couple good Junior College transfers that can play some ball.

Illinois will be without Henry, in addition Crandall head is serving the last game of a 4 game suspension and Deven Langford is also hurt.

Coach Weber will be playing all players that can play as he looks for the right lineup.

I just do not think that Illinois will beat SIU-E by 34

Comment

Great job woodee!

Comment

Illinois 66-46 only wins by 20

Comment

Working...
            X