No announcement yet.

Mock Hilton Standings through Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few thoughts. I would say that the extra money for the mac is worth it, considering you don't have any adware or pop-up's EVER! The amount of time and energy spent with the little Windows bugs and crashes is time you will never get back. Nevermind having to do all the security sweeps and at least one reinstallation of the operating system during the time you own it. I had my G4 Mac tower for 6 years with no problems, and i am starting on year 3 with my Macbook Pro. It's just easier man, the ease and user-friendliness of the Mac OS will make you laugh out loud once you get used it. It makes so much more sense. It does cost more, but it always works, works well, and if you need to use Windows you can. There is a program called VM-Ware. I run Win XP on there for a couple editing processors, and it works better on my Mac than any PC i have ever owned. Just food for thought, save yourself some time. (oh, and it does run flash, you just need to update Safari)

Comment

maybe just maybe you could all start a new thread called lap tops

Comment

Now hold on Carpet there is opportunity here. I just
        got a teaser with Woodee over $400 and +2 gigs......ha.

Comment

I got an Acer from NewEgg.

Outstanding computer and extremely lightweight. Excellent battery life.

BTW, what's the current line??

I need a parlay!

Comment

Working...
          X