Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

college hoops tuesday and more laptop info for me?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college hoops tuesday and more laptop info for me?...

Good night last night so beware...I always fall back to earth!

I am late posting but have a pending early play on Chatanooga +14 over Butler...Couldn;t believe this line? Maybe I am missing something but Howard no longer plays for butler and Chat is the best team in the SOuthern Conf. SU win maybe?

Other play is on Iowa State pk -120. I have no idea why the line move (Started at -4). ISU has a lot of transfers on their team and are really undervalued here in my eyes. Get them while you can at this price.

Late play:

Middle Tenny State +11 over UCLA....closer game than you think. MTSU is soild for a small school and UCLA is always way overrated.

AND ANYMORE laptop info/thought is welcome here for me!

Woodie, email me and I'll tell you about the laptop I purchased for myself at an extremely economical value. My IT person recommended it.

Plus, I'll share some NLCS locker room photos.

[email protected]

Comment

574 UCLA -11 makes absolutely no sense. UCLA Reeves Nelson starting forward has been suspended since yesterday. Vegas and the offshore books know about suspension, but line has moved from -10.5 to -11. Something is fishy here. Game starts in about 2 hours.

Taxman, I'm sure you're on the right side since Middle Tenn beat Loyola Marmount who beat UCLA in their opener.
      I've got it on watch and will see what happens before tip off. However, leaning toward a play on the over rated Bruins.

laxsfo99

Comment

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Small, small, play on UCLA as the line holds at -11.

Depending where you view, public on UCLA at one site by 60% and another site shows Middle Tenn at 60%. Whatever!

laxsfo99

Comment

Tax

Good call on Middle Tenn St. Undoubtedly, UCLA is over rated. Hard to believe that the writers and coaches voted them in the preseason poll to win the PAC 12 this year.

laxsfo99

Comment

MTSU by 20? really? I thought they'd stay close but not win!

2-1 on the night for me.

ISU should have won but they shot like crap and turned the ball over way too many times. They led with 2 mins to play even playing such a bad game. I feel I was on the right side as ISU would win this game 70% of the time!

Comment

Working...
            X