Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wendesday

5-1 YTD

Selectivity and Dogs is what I am after this year. Early on here I am looking for these small conf. teams who are the in the upper half of their conf., with returning players against bigger name schools.

SE Mizzou State +7 over Bradley...SEMS is much improved and will give Bradley a good game even on the road. SEMS has a really solid freshman and also a returning top scorer.

Evansville +7 over Indiana...Indy is always overvalued and Evansville is a solid home dog

Long Beach State +14 over PITT...LB St has a brutal non-conf. schedule and should hang with Pitt who is also always over-rated in the polls and by oddsmakers.

Leans but not plays yet...

Oral Roberts -18 over Ark-PB
    Creighton +2 over UAB

Woodee, great start so far!! I am new to the forum and I am alson Evansville and Long Beach. I like the Evansville play a little more since they are at home and its an in-state rivalry. Anyways, good luck. I am doing a little more research and might have another play.

Comment

This is time to nail those dogs for sure woodee, the book cant adjust quick enough on these sleepers.

They are solid down on Big teams early but that will also change, timing is everything, keep it up woodee

I love college basketball and glad it is upon us. You know we should have a college basketball contest here at Bettors World.

Good luck sir

Comment

2-1 on the night. Ended up playing my leans too so a good night overall.

Not going to count those on my record so I am 7-2 so far this year. I know it will even out but these juicy dogs are hitting and and a lot are winning SU.

Comment

Working...
        X