X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon you are the Thursday man !
    Woodee gets the props as well !
    Dinger no need to shake !

From now on I'm going to post how bad Thursday games are.

Comment

Hard to describe this one.

Comment

I'm still shaking my head!

Sanchez gives up a TD and the Jets blitz an option QB run! Talk about panic, they had their pants pulled down on that one. Guess what, now they lose the tie breaker to the Broncos! At least Rex will have a few extra days to chirp how great his team is, I mean should be!

J E T S Fraud fraud fraud fraud!!!

Comment

Despite everything, I thought it was a quite entertaining game. I put 2 units down on Denver +3.5 sometime in the 3rd Q so turned out OK despite not hitting 33 pts.
          Last edited by dragon1952; 11-17-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I didn't even believe my own pick of the Broncos...but they covered and won s/u.

For the record I had the Raiders also last week.

Here is another head scratcher is my system has the Dolphins -9. 7.5 difference then Vegas and my pick of the week. The system calculates the Bills as a fraud. Also factor back to back home versus back to back road games.

Comment

If Rex had Orton as a back-up to Sanchez, I think he would have put him in! But Brunnel is 41 so he has to stick with Sanchez. He is never going to win a Super Bowl with Sanchez. He has to be able to see that now. How long will he go with him?

Jets D just let the Broncos walk down the field. Prevent? Or they were just gassed.

Comment

Denver hadn't done shit offensively. I think Rex thought he didn't have to do much defensively to hold them. Tebow magic again.

Comment

good job those who called denver.
                  I had the jets on a couple but also had the under. Still down a little going into the weekend now. Always a bummer.
                  Maybe I should take another look at dinger's system picks.

Comment

What the heck some bad passes but Id sign him as a running back any day.

Comment

I agree Widestrides......Sanchez is in the same mold as Matt Ryan, and Joe Flacco......They'll never win the big one but usually have one good game out of every five, and manage to hold their ground.........That's about it.....In a nutshell, they suck.
                      ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X