LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU

I made my pre season sec picks and had Lsu to be 2nd behind the Hogs with Bama 3rd. Hey I think they Hogs will go to Baton Rouge on win. I knew today was going to be tough for Arkansas with LSU on the horizon. Still I suggest to you that if LSU beats Arkansas they will then face Georgia in the sec championship game. That would mean LSU beat Oregon, at WV, at Alabama, Arkansas and Georgia then play someone possibly Alabama or Oregon. If they do this HATS OFF TO THEM.. In my opinion one of the best runs ever to win a national championship.. I would clearly say that they were one of the best teams ever in college football history..

I think however, how many big games can you get up for? If they run the table they will certainly have to do three in a row after doing what they have done thus far this season.. Tough task. I say someone will get them, but if not congrats to LSU!!!

Hey but I suck this year so don't pay attention to me...

I really hope that Bama gets to play Lsu again and maybe they found a field goal kicker if so a bama win

Comment

A kicker sinks Alabama, Boise State, Okie State and Oregon.

If Arky beats LSU and then Georgia, who plays Arky? Bama? Or maybe Okie State if they beat Oklahoma and win the Big 12 Championship game.

Maybe Auburn will beat Bama.

Comment

Just keeping things real.. This Alabama team isn't as good as last years but hell maybe they are still better than everybody else.. I have tried to think that there are better teams out there.. maybe not... Lord knows Oklahoma and Oregon aren't.......We need Bama/LSU 2 for the national championship.. Hell who is better than these two teams... Maybe Arkansas? I have yet to see challengers....I am actually for once goingto believe this Bama team has a chance..Although I still say the offense will fff them in the end.. Defense is there ...

Comment

Widestrides, if the Hogs beat LSU then Alabama represents the west for the sec crown.. I think however it is Bama's best interest if Lsu wins because your going to play in the national championship via everybody else sucks..Why would you want LSU to lose just to play another hard game against Georgia? Hell Alabama is in the Catbirds seat and laughing...

Comment

Working...
          X