Hart attack/pappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart attack/pappa

Well you love to tell me that I belong on the short bus but I seem to be gaining on you and have passed pappa after a horrible start of 0-4. Now I am not bragging at all but just pointing something out.. You two will never beat me ever!! Sorry not trying to start shit but I feel as though I have been called out by both you guys so let us see how it plays out.. I was 0-4 and pappa was telling me how bad I suck yet I now am ahead of him.. Facts are Facts.. Now I may not catch you Hart attack but I bet I will get close for I clearly have a better college pick of the week record than you throughout the years.... The lesson here is don't ever piss someone off better than you for you will always lose...

One other thing, I only give out the forshizzle when I know I am right.. so

Hey pappa piss me off after week one next year for I have only lost 1 time in eight weeks after you pissed me off.. Hey, I am glad you did...

Comment

This is precisely why so many on here think you are a such a jerk-off. You spew off garbage and nonsense constantly and act out like such a punk. I am sure we are all looking forward to again having the first page of this forum filled with about 6-8 of your useless idiotic rants.

You always have an excuse for your failures (and there are many). You'd be better served to just sticking with getting drunk or high or whatever it is you are on and stop posting several useless threads at all hours of the night. And possibly while you are at it, try the spell check feature. Your 5th grade educations beams through with all of your gramatical errors. Such a buffoon.

Comment

I'm sure he meant "grammatical errors". He's got a sticky 'm' key on his keyboard. I know because he mentioned it once before. ;^ )

Comment

Wow that your come back ht.. Dude take Bama this week so that I won't get one more game closer to you..

LETS SEE IF i SPELLED THIS RIGHT... I TOLD YOU THERE WASN'T A CHANCE IN HELL YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THIS CONTEST.. OOPS I WAS RIGHT...LOL YEP SPELLING IS CORRECT..

GOT TO GIVE THIS THE OLE forshizzle.......

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
            I'm sure he meant "grammatical errors". He's got a sticky 'm' key on his keyboard. I know because he mentioned it once before. ;^ )
            Well at least I was drunk and misspelled a word on my post.. God that has to be embarrassing to try and correct grammar and fff up and spell that wrong.. Holy shit.. what a turd...............

Comment

Working...
            X