RestEasy week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy week 12

went 1-2 on the thanksgiving games with miami my only win. I had some teasers and such though and miami was my strongest pick so broke even on the day which is nice.

rest of the week I like

Bengals -7
    Hillis is questionable as is Hardesty. Bengals are home and well the browns blow. Cincy needs this division win so they won't be taking this lightly. Browns haven't scored much at all this season so look for the bengals to cover.

Panthers -3.5
    Colts are winless and may remain so. This line is low probably because the colts are coming off their extremely late bye and are home. Panthers have been scoring though they have a terrible defense. I just can't waste any more time on the colts. Their best chances come with titans and jags. Now, I do think they can win and even kind of hope they do but no way I could put money on them.

falcons/vikings over 44
    I think Ponder can score on this falcons defense. Atlanta has been good against the run but weaker against the pass. They let titans backup Locker get into the game Ponder can put some points up here. I think the Over hits.

Raiders -4
    Yes and No. THe backup situation for the bears is a concern but not the whole reason for the pick. It does add a few points to the raiders favor but they're also playing well. Raiders at home and firing on most cylinders I think they win and cover.

Seahawks -3.5
    redskins are on a decline. Last week I was all over them because I knew they'd wake up for dallas. They always do. Now they'll travel across country to a seattle that plays better at home. This team handled the ravens they can handle the redskins.

Patriots -3.5
    This line is a testament to the over reaction and overratedness (not a word? Patent it) the Eagles bring. It is a joke that the eagles have been favored in almost every game this year. 1st time playing giants it dropped to pickem and last week without Vick giants were favored. Otherwise eagles have been favored in every game. That favortism is present here in a line that should be much higher. Nandi was carted off the other day, Vick likely not playing and the Eagles are a sorry 4-6 facing a 7-3 team. 3 wins against divisional opponents and the sorry rams in week 1. I am not a believer here.

Houston -6.5
    Yes Matt Leinhart is starting for the texans and yes the jags are playing at home and yes the jags play much better at home. BUT yes the jags are currently 32nd in passing yards and the Houston D is #2 against the pass and #1 overall. Schaub didn't play for the defense so they should hold. With the RB's houston has and with Andre Johnson back they should handle this.
    Now I liked this earlier in the week when it was 3 or 3.5 and lucky me grabbed it at that in one of my parlays but if betting now I'd still take this line. Just not over 7.

Good Luck folks.

overall 5-5
    skins extra FG turned a wildly profitable day of parlays into a mildly profitable day. Stupid skins.

Like pitt -10.5 tonight.

got it like that and teased -4.5 over 36.5. Hoping KC gets something and/or ben goes nuts.

Also like the prop of over 4.5 sacks. Ben has been sacked a league high 31 times and they should get palko as well. small play there

Comment

up for the week (and year) still with this now being a new week for me.
      If only the steelers got one more td at the end there. Ben just looked like he wanted to leave. Completely disinterested.

Tonight, I'm really liking the under.
      So much so I'm playing it.
      Under 51

also for fun small play on ML + under
      small on under 27 1st half
      and a medium bet on a teaser giants +14 under 57.5

good luck folks.

Comment

Working...
      X