Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the following teams and totals on Sunday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had the following teams and totals on Sunday . . .

If you had the following teams and totals on Sunday, you went like 0-12 by a whisker or a fluke play in each game. I won some, lost some, so can't complain, but man, the Moose was on the loose. Lotta tough losses and not because of any real bad picks. Games were close and lines were sharp. A real crap shoot this weekend on numerous games.

Minnesota +9.5 and over 44 (Minny stuffed on a 4th and 2 near the goal line at the end of the game.)

Houston/Jax over 37.5. (30 points in the first half. Leinart goes out. 3 points inthe second half! And unlucky if you had Houston -7.)

Cinci -6.5. (First and goal at the 3 at the end of the game. 3 runs and settle for a FG winner instead of the TD and the cover.)

Buffalo ML. (You hitched a ride with Stevie Johnson's karma.)

Indy +3 and over 46. (INT in the endzone at the end of the game.)

Washington/Seattle under 37.5. (Gift FG at the end after the Seahawks went for it on 4th down from their own 23 with 2 mins to go. Unfortunately, for under backers, Seattle had timeouts left so Skins couldn't just take a knee and let it run out.)

New England/Philly under 51. (Garbage TD by Eagles with 35 seconds left to put it over. Some may have had 50 or 50.5 anyway.)

Bears +3 or +4. (I got lucky and had +5, but the INT at the end of the half and 6 FGs and a bionic punter sink the Bears.)

SD -4.5 to -5.5 or even -6. (Brain Dawkins makes a TD saving tackle on Ryan Mathhews in OT.)

Man had seattle at -2.5 on a parlay and +3.5 on a teaser and was very pissed at that FG.
    Had a 6 or 7 teamer that ended with Minny over 44. That td and I would have been up huge.

Luckily I had some other plays and wound up positive for the weekend and holiday but man it could have been so much more.

banked on that ne/philly td with a 4th quarter bet I had.

Comment

Working...
    X