Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC-BIG 10 Challenge Mens Basketball

ACC-BIG 10 CHALLENGE

I cant think of a better way to start college Basketball than this.

Michigan -2 vs Virginia: This is going to be a slow down game, a far cry from the real Michigan teams that run the floor. Should be a close one, MICHIGAN BY 3

NW -1 vs G Tech: NW will confuse GT with the style of ball they should be in this game all the way NW by 4

ILL-3 vs Maryland: Do I dare say the Illini are 6-0 again in the same sentence as football. Just to much athleticism on this Illinois team for Maryland. Down low 7-1 Myers Leonard of Illinois will dominate inside. ILLINOIS by 8

Iowa -1.5 at Clemson: I have No clue on this game.

Ohio State -5.5 vs Duke, taking Duke based on 3 point shooting and OSU will have no answer for the long ball. Duke

Good Luck all.......Thoughts are always welcome

What about Miami at Purdue-9 / 131

Duke up to 8 now
    good luck

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
      What about Miami at Purdue-9 / 131

Duke up to 8 now
      Purdue has won 21 straight games at home a tough place to play, I like Purdue to win this by 12

Comment

Just wanted to chime in quick...I am not going to be around much for the next few weeks but will try to stop in here and there when possible. Hopefully life slows down a bit soon! Nothing bad, just busy with work and family right now.

I like Clemson to beat Iowa tonight. Iowa is not athletic and the only test they have had so far is against Creighton and they lost pretty bad. Clemson is not great but I think they are too quick for Iowa even in a tought place to play.

Others I like are:

Virginia -3 over Michigan--weird line but unranked favored over ranked (epecially highly ramked) is a red flag for a trap.

Maryland +4.5 over Illinois

Nwestern over GT

pass on miami-purdue--think Purdue wins but dont' want to lay that many points.

pass onosu-duke but rooting for OSU..OSU should be too tough inside for duke.

Of them all I like Clemson the best.

Other game i love tonight is Loyola-mmt +9.5 over St.Louis...STL is now ramked but have been on the road for a week now in Cali. They stayed over to play this game after the holiday tourney and have to be getting road weary by now. STL by a couple but LM covers.

Comment

Illinois wins by 9

This is a team to really look at to win some games. If I was you in the bettors world land I would place this team on your radar.

Loaded with talent and backed up with a 7-1 center who has got game. Coach Weber knows he has serious talent 10 deep.

This team is raw, but they sure can play some defense a coach Weber staple.

Comment

Congrats to Carpet and Woodee you both hit your team right.
            good luck

Comment

UNLV at UC Santa Barbara + 2 1/2
              Since The running rebels just knocked off the #1(NC) do you think theyll be flat for SB?

SB not playing too bad lately.
              good luck

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
                UNLV at UC Santa Barbara + 2 1/2
                Since The running rebels just knocked off the #1(NC) do you think theyll be flat for SB?

SB not playing too bad lately.
                Garrister, you just may be onto to something here, sure looks like a trap game for UNLV

UNLV always has trouble beating UC at the thunderdome (I think they call it)

I would side with the Gauchoos

Comment

The Big 10 is doing very well in this ACC Match up. This conference is loaded.

Indy 86-75 over NC State, Indy is 7-0 can you believe that? I can because Tom crean has put together a top 10 recruiting class and he can coach them up. Keep your eye on this Hoosier team.

Penn St 62-54 over Boston College.

Michigan State putting away a good Florida state team. The Spartys are a top 20 team and should be ranked

This Big 10 conference is head and shoulders over the ACC, might be the best in the Nation.

Comment

Working...
                  X