Dingers NFL Picks Week 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Picks Week 13

After starting the NFL Game of the Week contest at 1-4 (System had 2010 data...slow start), I have picked 5 winners in a row and 6 of 7 to now be a respectable 7-5.

Last Week
    Pick of Week (POW): WIN (Tenn) 7-5
    Top 5: 3-2 (37-22-1)
    All games: 10-6 (94-75) (Only had 1 week below .500)

Top 5 (POW)
    2* SF -13.5 (POW)
    2* WAS +3
    2* JAK +2.5
    2* NE -20.5
    1* SEA +2.5

Best of Rest
    TEN +1
    CHI -7.5
    MIA -2.5
    PIT -7
    BAL -6.5
    HOU +2.5
    CAR +3
    DET +9
    DEN +1
    DAL -4.5
    GB -7.5

Do like your Top 5..although I heard on Sportsnation dogs of 20+ points are 7-0 and never know with the Patriots' defense which squad shows up.

Comment

New England hadn't had a win by more than 14 until 3 weeks ago now all of a sudden since losing 2 in a row after their bye they've won by 21, 31 and 18. Indianapolis has had a pretty easy schedule but recently they've lost by 24 to Atlanta and 55 to New Orleans. I think New England loves to run the score up against out-matched teams so I would expect something like 41-13.

Comment

My system has NE -25.5

Comment

I like your top play, Niners should be focused with this division game after a rare loss.
          Indy and NE dont like each other, rivalry. I think Brady keeps the pedal down and they smash Indy.
          Indy just changed QBs again to Orlosky andfired the Defensive Coach. These arent the problems though. I guess they should give the MVP award to Peyton cause without him they cant win.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X