Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 College Football Game of the Week............Week 13 (Last Week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2011 College football game is NOW CLOSED for the year.

Comment

I picked nc st - 12 last week... easy winner. What more do you want?

Comment

Baylor -2'

Comment

nice job xbigpappa by posting the three finalist before the deadline you gave Augustus the opportunity to be a final 4 player.
          ALL other three lost players had posted earlier. MAYBE YOU DID SELL OUT TO FEIST'S BIG $$$$.
          Maybe next year you should wait until after the deadline to post the finalists' picks. AND YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD THIS YEAR
          UNTIL THE THIS WEEKEND TOO BADDD!!!!!!!

Comment

That's amazing that the top 3 all picked Houston by secret ballot.

Augustus was a good sport and picked a different game and won.

Were you considering Houston, Augustus?

Congrats to all. Enough money to go around and make you all happy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrny View Post
              nice job xbigpappa by posting the three finalist before the deadline you gave Augustus the opportunity to be a final 4 player.
              ALL other three lost players had posted earlier. MAYBE YOU DID SELL OUT TO FEIST'S BIG $$$$.
              Maybe next year you should wait until after the deadline to post the finalists' picks. AND YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD THIS YEAR
              UNTIL THE THIS WEEKEND TOO BADDD!!!!!!!
              Chrny.. you are my hero... I thought that I would be the only one to call pappa out.. God are you not glad that he is such a stickler for the rules.. I mean he dogs everyone out for being late and yet he fffs up when the money counts.. Hey I know he is an idiot and I call him that every weekend... Glad someone else noticed.. especially when like 1000 dollars is at stake... Hell he is the village idiot for free.. But thanks Chrny for helping my cause out.. God what a fool Pappa is....

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
                I picked nc st - 12 last week... easy winner. What more do you want?
                Monroe, both you and I know that you are a great capper and have the record to back it.. Don't even try to prove anything to that fool... God what a colossal fffff up to post the leaders before the deadline.. and special hats off to Augustus for not just taking the easy way out.. I am impressed.... NICE JOB AUGUSTUS.........AND WHAT A FUCK UP PAPPA YOU IDIOT...

Comment

WOW you cant even follow your own rules for your competition..idk how the top 3 arent pissed off i know i would be but good thing i suck lol...Nice job in Augustus in picking a winner he took advantage of Pappa screw up and now the top 3 are gunna pay for it possibly one of them is going to lose out on money that they deserved...hell Brett3518 posted late becuz of the website and picked a winner but got a loss cuz he didnt follow the rules..and now since u cant follow your own rules he might get screwed over and not win at all when ultimately he could have won this competition..regardless if what pappa did changed the way Augustus was going with his pick it definitely favored him and maybe not picking houston and easy move...good job selling out the top 3 players

Comment

A class act, if there ever was one.

Comment

Originally posted by FSU123 View Post
                      WOW you cant even follow your own rules for your competition..idk how the top 3 arent pissed off i know i would be but good thing i suck lol...Nice job in Augustus in picking a winner he took advantage of Pappa screw up and now the top 3 are gunna pay for it possibly one of them is going to lose out on money that they deserved...hell Brett3518 posted late becuz of the website and picked a winner but got a loss cuz he didnt follow the rules..and now since u cant follow your own rules he might get screwed over and not win at all when ultimately he could have won this competition..regardless if what pappa did changed the way Augustus was going with his pick it definitely favored him and maybe not picking houston and easy move...good job selling out the top 3 players
                      FSU123 I am a fan.... keep them coming guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                        @ Monroe, quit bitching and just pic winners, dont worry about whut the other guys r doing!
                        Now what a leader he is... Quit bitching because I fucked up.. I may have only cost the winner 1000 dollars yet Monroe you are the fool... NICE...WHAT A D HEAD....

Comment

I doubt that he will even admit that he fucked up..if he even responds all he is gunna do is tell us to shut up and that were losers..even tho he is the loser who cant even follow his own rules..you should have to donate $$$$ from ur own pocket and make a 4th place prize cuz u fucked up bad....you tell the leaders to email them becuz it will be the best thing yet u screwed them all over they would have been better off waiting til the last second to post..what a joke u are pappa
                          Last edited by FSU123; 12-04-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FSU123 View Post
                            I doubt that he will even admit that he fucked up..if he even responds all he is gunna do is tell us to shut up and that were losers..even tho he is the loser who cant even follow his own rules..you should have to donate $$$$ from ur own pocket and make a 4th place prize cuz u fucked up bad....you tell the leaders to email them becuz it will be the best thing yet u screwed them all over they would have been better off waiting til the last second to post..what a joke u are pappa
                            Now I am really a fan...

Comment

FSU, my wife said the same thing that he should pay the difference and she has no dogs in this.. I agree .... Pappa pay these guys what you cost them... Wow this is nice.....

Comment

If I understand the rules, doesn’t Rule 3 come into play next week, that is, the Dec. 10th. Army – Navy game. Shouldn’t the 4 or more who are all tied with 11 – 3 records be required to select the Winner of the Army – Navy game. He can also include the combined total score as an additional tiebreaker.

RULE 3. The contest will run from Sept 3rd (Labor Day Weekend) thru Dec 3rd. Any tie breaker will be decided by the Army/Navy game in on Dec 10th.

I agree with all that X should have NEVER posted the 3 leader plays before the 11:00 Am EST deadline. However, we all know from past experience that he has no idea how to run a contest, e.g., uses garbage lines from blow hard Danny S, record keeping has been suspect, doesn’t understand the rules , etc., etc……….

X, you don’t need to respond to me, I already what you’ll say “quit bitching and just pic winners”

laxsfo99

Comment

Working...
                                X