Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 College Football Game of the Week............Week 13 (Last Week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, papa screwed up, but only Augustus was in a position to take advantage of it and he didn't. If he and any others one game back had taken S. Miss., then there would be something to squawk about.

I'm not defending papa. He should have had all those at 10-3 send their picks in also. But he lucked out and no one has a real gripe. Unless the leaders can argue that Augustus may have picked Houston if he hadn't seen their picks.

Comment

At the end of the Day, the BEST cappers in this forum in college football 2011 will be playing for the Money, All this HOT AIR im hearing from u LOSERS is pathetic! Anyone who is bitchin and complaining about the contest and HOW I RAN IT can eat a PHATT D$^K!........and thats REAL TALK! Would yall like some "cheese" with ur whine"?

Comment

Xbp, as usual you are missing the point. Not one person has "bitched" about your error and complained that it "cost" them anything. Bottom line bro is that you did phuk up by revealing the leader's picks with a live entrant still out there. Only Augustus knows for sure if he was considering Houston or not.

BOTTOM LINE- you screwed up so just own it and stop acting like someone else messed up. Btw, what type of tie-breaker is going to be used? Or will someone be cursed at and berated for daring to ask?

I truly hope you are never placed in charge of anything like this again. You lack some organizational and people skills for sure.

Comment

@ Hart Attack;

I disagree, Agustus had NO logical reason to play Houston, as Monroe E stated, Playing Houston would have eliminated him from the contest money. Had he been playing "punk football", he would have picked S. Miss. In hope that they beat Houston. Agustus is a REAL capper and went with his OWN pic, independent of whut others were doing. As far as the tie breakers is concerned, please READ the RULES, they have been in place since August.

You can hope all U want, it was MY IDEA to create this contest back in 2004, and I aint goin NO WHERE!

Comment

To All the "Haters"

If I do such a BAD job in running the contest, how come you come BACK erry year for more "abuse". Not only that, since 2004, the contest has GROWN EVERY YEAR SINCE. These two FACTS contradict All the Negative Bullshyt that has been posted by the jealous Losers who wanna be like ME!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
              @ Hart Attack;

I disagree, Agustus had NO logical reason to play Houston, as Monroe E stated, Playing Houston would have eliminated him from the contest money. Had he been playing "punk football", he would have picked S. Miss. In hope that they beat Houston. Agustus is a REAL capper and went with his OWN pic, independent of whut others were doing. As far as the tie breakers is concerned, please READ the RULES, they have been in place since August.

You can hope all U want, it was MY IDEA to create this contest back in 2004, and I aint goin NO WHERE!
              You are too much bro. Are you really this dense in real life? No shyt sherlock that Augustus would have eliminated himself by playing Houston, the point (besides the one on top of your head) is that Augustus may have been considering picking Houston until you screwed up and showed that the leaders all did.

And as far as the tie breaker goes- Yes, I read the rules but they are not specific on what will be done with the Army/Navy game. Is it just picking the correct side or total? Or is it also picking total points in the event of another 4 way tie? It is very ambiguous.

Lastly, even you can't be that stupid to believe that any of us are entering a free contest on here based on who is running it. Any contest that is giving away this much $$ will get plenty of entrants regardless of how stupid or ignorant and abusive the person is that is running it. I can assure you that no one on here wants to be like you.

Comment

I want to be like him

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                  You are too much bro. Are you really this dense in real life? No shyt sherlock that Augustus would have eliminated himself by playing Houston, the point (besides the one on top of your head) is that Augustus may have been considering picking Houston until you screwed up and showed that the leaders all did.

And as far as the tie breaker goes- Yes, I read the rules but they are not specific on what will be done with the Army/Navy game. Is it just picking the correct side or total? Or is it also picking total points in the event of another 4 way tie? It is very ambiguous.

Lastly, even you can't be that stupid to believe that any of us are entering a free contest on here based on who is running it. Any contest that is giving away this much $$ will get plenty of entrants regardless of how stupid or ignorant and abusive the person is that is running it. I can assure you that no one on here wants to be like you.
                  I got ur "dense" hangin pod-nuh...........Ur problem is u worry about whut other people are doing instead of taking care of ur own bidness, that is Y ur picks tanked towards the end. U had a good year, but could NOT handle the pressure down the stretch. If ur so bright, Y dont u start ur own College contest and show me How to run it? I cant stand Monday morning QB's that talk shyt after the fact.

Comment

Why in the world would you have the top players send you a email with their picks and release them for the world to see before the deadline?

That is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Comment

To All the "Haters"

If I do such a BAD job in running the contest, how come you come BACK erry year for more "abuse". Not only that, since 2004, the contest has GROWN EVERY YEAR SINCE.
                      Let me address your questions: I will type slow so maybe you will get it.

# 1 We do not come back for you.

# 2 We do not come back for your abuse.

# 3 The contest has grown because of Bettors World and not you. I could name a number of posters here that could take this contest to a higher level so get off the 2004 growth numbers compared to today.

# 4 (A add on) You act as if you have contributed money to this contest and in reality you have not paid a dime and neither have I. So all things being equal if you are to ever run a contest again you should get things right.

Comment

@ Carpet: Besides being a chronic LOSER at this site, whut have YOU ever contributed. YOU have NO idea of the amount of time and effort it takes to run this contest year in and year out for LOSERS like U to bitch and moan. Shut ur pie hole and KNOW UR PLACE!

Comment

@ Carpet: Besides being a chronic LOSER at this site, whut have YOU ever contributed. YOU have NO idea of the amount of time and effort it takes to run this contest year in and year out for LOSERS like U to bitch and moan. Shut ur pie hole and KNOW UR PLACE!
                          It cant be that hard tracking one pick per person, but for you I am sure it is next to impossible.

You sure like to call people Loser alot, just what the hell is your record this year in all the contest? This year shit for brains take a look.

There is no doubt in my military mind that you would not dare to talk to me to my face the way you do hiding behind a computer.

You bring nothing to the table of value to this site, nothing.

Comment

@ Carpet: Must have hit a nerve LOL......IF its so easy to RUN a contest, Y DONT YOU do it? Iv won $$$ at bettorwworld thru out the years in these contests, whut about U? U sit on ur PHATT lazy azz, drinking beer and eating chips while entering Free contests at Bettorsworld then COMPLAIN about the peeps who do all the WORK. Ungratefull AZZ LOSER!

Comment

@ Carpet: Must have hit a nerve LOL......IF its so easy to RUN a contest, Y DONT YOU do it? Iv won $$$ at bettorwworld thru out the years in these contests, whut about U? U sit on ur PHATT lazy azz, drinking beer and eating chips while entering Free contests at Bettorsworld then COMPLAIN about the peeps who do all the WORK. Ungratefull AZZ LOSER!
                              Hey shit head I have won some money here at BW so blow that out your rear.

Whats you record in the Mock Hilton contest that we paid to enter, you seem to be about 20 games behind

Comment

xbigpappa sorry I brought your inefficiencies up to the group regarding the rules but why post them and not follow them. But
                                hey that's why we have rules. UR (I'll use text language becuz that simpler for U) problem is U can never say U made a
                                mistake. I guess @ UofTenn U didn't take an ethics class or obviously a computer class. Because maybe if you bought a
                                microsoft program they have a thing called EXCEL and you can build a spread sheet and track everyone!! As for your comments about the finalist not bitching I personally talk to one of them all the time and his comment was why bother "XBIGPAPPA " is too
                                bullheaded" and HEY he's right look back at UR comments. Also UR comments at Carpet R funny that's always UR reaction!!!
                                I'm f'd up and missed 2 posting BECUZ of family issues and I'm still ahead of your sorry excuse of a "PLAYER". Lastly I play
                                these contests for the challenge and the interaction. NOT your obvious shortcoming, I am stuck BITCHING or tolerating them!!

Comment

Working...
                                X