Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC 12 Championship...What a Joke!!!

UCLA vs Oregon -31(-19 first half)

Location: Eugene, Oregon, Home of the Quacks, but they are gonna make it a neutral site, Ya right!

UCLA has been outscored 174-31 last 4 road games,
    UCLA head coach got the boot after their embarrassing lost to USC 50-0.
    UCLA let them try and win 1 last game for him, Good Luck.

USC actually qualifies for first place in the south division, but their sanctions make them ineligible for this and any bowl games.

Ducks need this game to play in the the rose bowl.

This game is gonna be over at halftime.

I love this game so much is scares me, cant be this ez can it?

Oregon - 19 Large! first half

1 of my books wont even release a first half line for this yet, but the other game tonight has 1(MAC) , when they do I'll slam that book too.

Please add anything I may be missing.
    good luck

Watching the pregame and it almost feels like I am fixing to watch a Mac game on Tuesday night.. SNOOZE...SNOOZE....

Comment

what a way to get screwed, Does Jim Kelly know what a punt is?

18 tics on the clock before half on Ucla 45, 4th and 10 and you go for it, throw an incompletion, turn it over on downs.
      11 seconds left UCLA throws a quick pass over the middle field goal range, 3 secs to go.

Kicker makes a 44 yd Field goal his longest of the season. 35 -17 and I lose my -19 cover.

GO UCLA Ill be rooting for you to win now. Oregon is sooo cocky they think they can go for it on every 4th down. They were 3 for 4 on 4th down and NEVER punted.
      good luck

Comment

I fell for the hype too. I should know better than to trust ANY team from the pac-10 or pac-12 or whatever panty conference that is. No one plays any defense. I thought when the punt went over LaMichael's head on that last 1H drive that we were golden barring another pic 6.

Of course UCLA was going to run a play or 2 before the half, they have nothing to lose and they know they are barely better than a co-ed squad. Brilliant defensive move to allow the big slow footed TE to make that gain and then tackle him right in the middle of the field with still 3 seconds on the clock. Let the big goober lumber two more steps and kill the half.

Comment

Working...
        X