SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

I believe that Georgia will start strong and will be ahead for quite sometime. I do however think that LSU will wear them down because of the depth that they have. LSU seems to me has one of the best offensive lines in the nation. They pound on you and in the end wear you down. Alabama did this in 2009 and Auburn last year and both won the National Championship.

Look for Georgia to make some big plays the first half with Mitchell who is a big time deep threat. Also I look for Georgia to you Orson Charles which is one of the best tight ends in the nation quite a bit. I don't think Crowell will be able to run on them much though.

I guess my pick is if you can get a first half wager, take the Dawgs. I believe that they will play LSU very tough the first half. I am not going to make a pick on this one because I simply have no clue. The spread at 14 seems about right to me. Georgia will need some breaks to win the game and may have to take some big chances. Would love nothing more than for the Dawgs to wipe the floor with them, but being a Tide fan it is probably in my best interest if LSU wins.

Going to say that Georgia will get under the number.. Small wager!!

Comment

Sort of what I thought that Georgia would start strong but falter in the end... LSU is clearly deserving of the number one ranking. The only team that may beat them is ALABAMA.. Even as a tide fan that may be a long shot...

Comment

Pretty good call there RR.

Comment

Thanx Dragon.. I haven't been right much this year however..

Comment

Working...
          X