ILLINOIS MENS NCAA BASKETBALL TEAM moves to 8-0 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS MENS NCAA BASKETBALL TEAM moves to 8-0 today

Illinois upsets # 18 Gonzaga 82-75 to remain 8-0 for the season, The Illini have not gone 8-0 since 2005.

Keep your eye on this team my friends, they are loaded with talent and today they went 12 deep with the bench.

Myers Leonard a 7-1 center is growing up in a big way right in front of your eyes. Man can this kid play ball for a 7 foot white kid. 21 points today.

I would suspect that Illinois should find a top 25 ranking next week.

"a 7 foot white kid"?

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
      "a 7 foot white kid"?
      Yes Hart Attack he is 7-1 with some excellent athletic moves, played on the 19 and under USA team last year and this has really helped his game.

Leonard is still young, needs another year in college ball but the talk is some NBA team is going to scoop this youngster up after this year.

Keep your eye on the most amazing 7-1 center to ever come out of Illinois

Comment

Illinois moves to 9-0 winning 48-43 vs St. Bonaventure.

The Bonnie's are a really good team, I am going to keep my eye on them might bet a few games on them this year. I Think they could actually make the dance this year.

There are now 14 undefeated team left in the nation.

Next up Coppin State and I expect a 25 point beat down

Comment

their winning,but not covering maybe UNLV will bring a better effort if not they may see their unbeaten streak end at 10.
          good luck

Comment

Yes Garister they are winning and not covering moving to 10-0.

Illinois will beat UNLV this saturday in Chicago. UNLV still stinging from the NCAA Dance beat down last year from the Illini seeking some revenge.

This is a different Illini team, very athletic, with a Big Man donw low, Wisky has provided Illinois with the Blue Print on how to control UNLV.

Comment

Yes I have confidence in Nois since wisky controlled them
              good luck

Comment

ILLINI Lay a big flat egg, damn was worried how finals were going to effect this team.

Shot about 25% from the floor all missed bunny shots and from the line awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                  Illinois upsets # 18 Gonzaga 82-75 to remain 8-0 for the season.
                  ~

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                    Illinois moves to 9-0 winning 48-43 vs St. Bonaventure.

The Bonnie's are a really good team, I am going to keep my eye on them might bet a few games on them this year. I Think they could actually make the dance this year.
                    Correct!

Comment

Working...
                    X