LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU

WOW... I stated in an earlier post if they run this gauntlet they may be the best team ever.. I don't know what everyone else thinks but the only team that gave them a battle was Bama.. I seriously don't believe that OKIE ST or anybody else stays with them.. Hey, I am bias being a Tide fan.. This is clearly a special team for LSU.. Hats off to them for they certainly deserve it.. don't know eve if Bama can.. LSU IS AWESOME..I just hope we get another shot at them...

Good luck guys!!!

Did you find a field goal kicker yet?

Comment

Carpet,

to my knowledge we do not... LSU will be a tough task no doubt... I hate Les Miles and if we and I mean Bama can beat his ass I will be so happy.... But we still suck at the kicker position....ROLL TIDE....

Comment

Personally..I am a Gators fan yet I there's something endearing about Les Miles' arrogance. Personally would prefer OK State to play LSU in title game since Bama did not get it done at home altho I will admit they are the 2nd best team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by bobomax View Post
          Personally..I am a Gators fan yet I there's something endearing about Les Miles' arrogance. Personally would prefer OK State to play LSU in title game since Bama did not get it done at home altho I will admit they are the 2nd best team in the country.
          bmax, I think Okie st has an arguement... however I believe the only team that has a chance to beat them is Bama and yes Les is the most arrogant coach I have ever saw in my life... No matter OKIE OR BAMA.. PLEASE somebody beat their ass which will be hard....

Comment

Working...
          X