The Boys 5-9
    trytrytry 6-8
    WhatNot 8-6
    widestrides 6-7-1
    wisconsin5473 5-9
    wizard 8-6
    Woodee12 6-8
    xbigpappa 6-7-1

Congrats to the FINAL 4 this year on a GREAT Season! Thanks to all who took part.

Augustus 11-3
    bret3518 11-3
    garister 11-3
    Oldluds 11-3

To the Final Four:

I will post the Lines to the ARMY/Navy game on or before Thur. Please submit you Side, Total, and combined Score for the tie-breaker. The combined score of the 2 teams will be used as the Final tie-breaker in case there are 2 or more players who get both the SIDE and TOTAL correct. Who ever has a combined score that comes closest to the FINAL SCORE will be judged the Winnner. 2nd and 3rd place will also be determinded the SAME way. Please submit your picks in an e-mail to me on or before the usual sat deadline of 10:00 CST. If I get all four picks before the deadline i will POST them EARLIER!

Comment

Not that it matters much but I should be 6-7-1. I had Mich St +9 in Week 13, 2nd page, post #27 ;^ )

Comment

Got your Record changed Dragon, missed ur pic last week, changed to 6-7-1

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
          Got your Record changed Dragon, missed ur pic last week, changed to 6-7-1
          that matches your record xpig 6-7

Comment

@ Carpet: does that make ur day? I know its NOT often u outpic me in college football, congrats on ur success this year. This is YOUR FIRST YEAR on Being a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Below are ur past records in the contest.

2010 4-9
            2009 6-7
            2008 5-8
            2007 6-7

Comment

you owe me 100 dollars

Comment

@ Carpet, actually ur NOT a WINNER this year, ur 7-7. So YOU STILL HAVE NEVER BEEN a WINNER in this contest!

Comment

Come on down to Houston and I will hook u up Bud

Comment

Well I am better than you this year and that is all that counts isn't it?

We bet at the beginning of the year 100 that my record would be better than yours and guess what you lost.

Comment

In the spirit of the contest College Game of the week I am not going to post here anymore with you.

Another thread for sure but not here

Comment

Why in the world would we have a tie breaker rule that extends to all 3 scenarios at once.

Should be spread first, then if needed o/u and a final if need of total points, you combined the 3 possible tie breakers into one 3 that is odd.

The only one that got Army covering the spread got screwed according to your odd rules of interpretation

Comment

@ Carpet: THE contest IS the way it is because I designed it THAT WAY! Again if you do not like the rules, why do you play and why do you log in erry week to see whut the players are playing?

You make urself look ignorant for complaining about something that did NOT affect you AND that you have no control over. Typical azzhole that sits back on his phatt azz do NOTHING in the forum BUT Bitch and moan............can you say L-O-S-E-R!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                            @ Carpet: THE contest IS the way it is because I designed it THAT WAY! Again if you do not like the rules, why do you play and why do you log in erry week to see whut the players are playing?

You make urself look ignorant for complaining about something that did NOT affect you AND that you have no control over. Typical azzhole that sits back on his phatt azz do NOTHING in the forum BUT Bitch and moan............can you say L-O-S-E-R!
                            Your right Xpig "It is what it is".........A well designed strategy that limps it's way home. Ashame you are in charge.

Got a question for you Xp. Did you happen to find the job post for someone to run the contest next year? You seem like the ideal candidate.
                            Last edited by Carpet; 12-13-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

haha carpet just stop lol there is no point he will never get it...yea his rules for the tie breaker were pointless and he should of just had them choose the side or the total which ever one they thought was the best play and then choose the combined score but that wasnt the rules and they all followed the rules and were aware of them so let it go the people who won deserved to win and garister did a great job this year as well...im not saying i disagree with ur hatred towards XP but cmon its done the more u say to him the more he enjoys it

Comment

Working...
                              X