No announcement yet.

2011 College Football Game of the Week...........FINAL Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ ROTOG and his "fans": It gives me great pleasure 2 C u resort to ignorant rants and name calling...........that means I must have hit a nerve and exposed ur intelligence level to the rest of the forum. ignorant peeps always resort to name calling as a last gasp effort to compensate 4 their deficiencies in life. I presented u with FACTS about urself as they pertain 2 U in this forum, and the best that u can do is revert to subjective name calling to justify ur argument with respect to me.........to bad, so sad
    My "game management" cant be that bad because you and ur buddies will be BACK next year 2 get more abuse from me...............Punk azz MoFo loser.

Comment

Actually, I wont be back next year for this contest if you are running it X Pig

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
        ignorant peeps always resort to name calling as a last gasp effort to compensate 4 their deficiencies in life.
        thats crazy because all u do is call people losers and post their records..u must be trying to compensate for your deficiencies in life...how about u post your records for once cuz this is my second year here and both years u have sucked in every single contest...do u even pick in the mock hilton anymore??? or did u just decide to quit becuz u were doing so shitty...i have no problem admitting that i suck at capping but i do it as a hobby and its fun for me..u on the other hand think u can make a living off it but u just suck..do u even try to sell your picks anymore or did everyone just stop buying them because u are terrible at capping...no one is taking any abuse from u every time u respond to people complaining about u we all laugh..not with u but at u..ur a joke in life and at capping

Comment

Ever since he said he was from Houston, all I can picture
          is that guy who lived in the trailer in the back of Gilly's
          in the movie, "Urban Cowboy".
          An expensive zip code 4sure.

Comment

Nice Krichinsky.. I have a different take.. The only things that come from Texas are Steers and Queers... You get my meaning..
            Damn enough Pappa let it go. I hate the shit head and pappa since you are so good at records lets see how you and myself match up over the years.. Go ahead post the facts as you see it... Better yet please just shut the ff up podna.. sorry I can't spell your dialog. Look you are so quick to get on Rotog and FSU because you have a better record than them. Post mine and yours asshole..Quit running off everyone with your horseshit.. I have read the posts against me and took the high road and didn't respond... I do however remember when I was 0-4 this season you called me dogshit.. I told you then I would beat you which I did.. So why don't we all concentrate on picking winners and quit this horse shit.. I am totally bored of it... Leave Rotog, FSU, and the others alone..Pick on me because I can take it and I will always beat your ass YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT.. THATS A FACT.. So go away until next year PLEASE.....And remember anytime you want to tee it up on the college picks just let me know.. You will lose as always... Lets do it and quit calling each other names.. Hey I am 2-1 today on the bowls.. I will spot you 3 games so you are 5-1 name the wager.. or just please shut up..PLEASE...

Comment

@ Krichinsky: that was pretty funny dude, I had to laugh at that one, erry body else :Yawn:

Comment

Working...
              X