Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK

Comment

Xbigs no longer qualified for the job, he spelt "bitch" correctly (for once)

Comment

Carpet is spot on about the phukked up way the tie breaker was butchered. I even asked prior to the game "what about the tie breaker?" The response I got was "Read the rules that have been there all season". Of course the rules weren't clear or specific which is why I asked.

Someone else will run this contest next season, they have got to. This clown is bad for the site and I believe Jeff realizes this. I am another long tenured poster that won't participate if the same abusive garbage is going to happen. I am sure there will be others too.

What ever happened to the way this site used to be? We all used to try to help one another beat the book. No one ever acted like an abusive asshole while running one of these contests. Some things are just wrong. We used to police ourselves and weed out the turds.

Comment

@ Heart Attack: I WILL be running the College Game of the Year contest for 2012. This contest was my creationg back in 2004. Iv been grading ur bullshyt pics for over 8 years and YOU still show no appreciation, screw you dude, I hope u dont play next year, but being the cheap azz that U R, U will show up and play for the chance to win FREE MONEY AND get free winning pics, all at NO EXPENSE to ur CHEAP, Lazy AZZ. To all the losers that have been complaining, whut grounds do you have to complain over a FREE contest which someone else graders ur pics and keeps score 4 U while u have the ablity to get great pics from HOTT cappers AND a chance to make money? The number of hits on a weekly basis goes up every year for this contest, so something right must be happening with my GREAT Marketing SKILLZ as it pertains to the College Game of the year franchise @ Bettorsworld!

Comment

Xbig im over talking bad at u becuz i really dnt care anymore BUT just so u kno the fact that this contest is so popular has nothing to do with your marketing SKILLZ...it is a great creation by u and it is on a great site however its run horribly and u need to work on ur people SKILLZ

Comment

@ FSU: lemme explain something to u: Iv put in HUNDRED$ of man hours werkin on this contest since 2004, thinkin folks would appreciate the contest for whut its worth, then i gotz to put up with bull$hit azzholes who only come to this site to play in the contests and get FREE pics from HOTT cappers. I aint no PUNK pod-nuh, when u talk shyt on me while im doin shyt 4 free, I'll b daymn if i sit back and NOT put them phools in CHECK.

Comment

hahahahahahhaha wow its official u are the most uneducated person on this site

heres a great video that came to mind when i read you post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8&ob=av2e

Comment

@ FSU: whut is ur "claim to fame" that would have me "respect" anything u have to say? btw, i will NOT waiste ma time looking at the video u post.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                    @ FSU: lemme explain something to u: Iv put in HUNDRED$ of man hours werkin on this contest since 2004, thinkin folks would appreciate the contest for whut its worth, then i gotz to put up with bull$hit azzholes who only come to this site to play in the contests and get FREE pics from HOTT cappers. I aint no PUNK pod-nuh, when u talk shyt on me while im doin shyt 4 free, I'll b daymn if i sit back and NOT put them phools in CHECK.
                    Xpig, this is not about the amount of time you spent running the contest it is that way you run it with such an attitude, Let's look into the thousands of hours you claim to spend on this contest.

By my calculations it should take about 5 minutes for you to copy and past the lines and I still am not sure where u gt.them lt 5 minutes x 14 weeks = 70 minutes over the life span of 7 years tells me you spent a total of 490 minutes setting up a game.

It is my best estimation you are spending no more than 2 hours a month, not a week to run this contest, and the majority of the 2 hours you spend is to bash players.

Comment

@ Carpet: Ur "calculations" also do not include the time it takes to transfer each players pics from the thread to an excel spreadsheet, then GRADE each players pics at the end of the week, THEN UPDATE each players record EACH week, THEN post the weekly results every week....All this done on MY TIME since 2004..........Ungratefull azzhole whut have YOU contributed to this site other than ur bitching and moaning?

Carpet please give me ONE reason why I should RESPECT anything you say?

Comment

@ Carpet: One other thing Pod-Nuh, U need to learn how to C-O-U-N-T! 2004 thru 20011 is EIGHT (8) years of taking care of bidness (with Authority) in this College Game of the Week Contest. Again, whut have u done at Bettorsworld the past 8 years to benefit the readers? Azzholes like you have NO tangible record of doing ANYTHING meaningful for the readership at this SITE! U and azzwhipes like Heart Attack and Red Raider got a LOT of Nerve with ur abusive criticizing of "THE CREATOR of this contest" .

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                          @ Carpet: One other thing Pod-Nuh, U need to learn how to C-O-U-N-T! 2004 thru 20011 is EIGHT (8) years of taking care of bidness (with Authority) in this College Game of the Week Contest. Again, whut have u done at Bettorsworld the past 8 years to benefit the readers? Azzholes like you have NO tangible record of doing ANYTHING meaningful for the readership at this SITE! U and azzwhipes like Heart Attack and Red Raider got a LOT of Nerve with ur abusive criticizing of "THE CREATOR of this contest" .
                          Please give it a rest. We have all had enough of your ghetto ebonics bullshyt. So you claim to have come up with the idea for a college GOW contest? Very nice, if that is true, but that is where it ends for you. You are simply awful at managing it and you don't have much in the people skills department. I can't imagine you holding down any type of real job with your disposition. You have no class and are a liability to this site. Carpet is extremely insightful on the Illinois sporting landscape and I for one have used his information many times. So just zip it. Do all of us a favor and get back to the 'hood.

Comment

Originally posted by ROTOG View Post
                            Please give it a rest. We have all had enough of your ghetto ebonics bullshyt. So you claim to have come up with the idea for a college GOW contest? Very nice, if that is true, but that is where it ends for you. You are simply awful at managing it and you don't have much in the people skills department. I can't imagine you holding down any type of real job with your disposition. You have no class and are a liability to this site. Carpet is extremely insightful on the Illinois sporting landscape and I for one have used his information many times. So just zip it. Do all of us a favor and get back to the 'hood.
                            @ ROTOG: Looking at ur past historical record in this contest, U R another historical LOSER, who has really never done anything 4 this forum (U got 150 posts in this forum over 11 years) except show up and play in the free contests. Iv been grading ur bullshyt pics in this contest for years at no charge to u and now u wanna come up in hea and criticize/rate/judge me? Based on the content of ur last post, ur prolly some old red neck fart who is pissed because the culture around u is changing and u cannot adapt. I could care less whut u think of me, last I checked you've not made any contributions to ma bank account. I dont have a 9-5 like u azzwhipe, so I dont need to b a suck azz and kiss peeps azz on a job (people skillz)........BTW, Iv lived in some of the most expensive zip codes in the country, so u should strive to live in my "hood"...........Chump!

Comment

No one believes your tall tale delusions. You are nothing but a hood rat wanna-bee. You suck at capping almost as bad as you do at contest management. Lastly no amount of money would change the fact that you are a flaming asshole. No one wants you here. Smoke that in your crack pipe you uneducated turd.

Comment

Originally posted by ROTOG View Post
                                No one believes your tall tale delusions. You are nothing but a hood rat wanna-bee. You suck at capping almost as bad as you do at contest management. Lastly no amount of money would change the fact that you are a flaming asshole. No one wants you here. Smoke that in your crack pipe you uneducated turd.
                                Well Said.......

Comment

Working...
                                X