No announcement yet.

2011 College Football GAme of the Week...........Tie Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lax, I will have to respectfully disagree with you here. Totals were a part of the GOW contest this year so who is to say that bret, oldluds and augustus' total play was not actually their GOW contest play? How does this rule come in to play:

RULE #3.
    3. The contest will run from Sept 3rd (Labor Day Weekend) thru Dec 3rd. Any tie breaker will be decided by the Army/Navy game in on Dec 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
      Lax, I will have to respectfully disagree with you here. Totals were a part of the GOW contest this year so who is to say that bret, oldluds and augustus' total play was not actually their GOW contest play? How does this rule come in to play:

RULE #3.
      3. The contest will run from Sept 3rd (Labor Day Weekend) thru Dec 3rd. Any tie breaker will be decided by the Army/Navy game in on Dec 10th.
      OK, I see what your saying.

Actual standings were: They were all 12 - 4 based on the side and o/u. The combined total score was the tiebreaker.

laxsfo99

Comment

Exactly Lax... at least we had tiebreakers this year. Not like last year when Woodee picked up a cool grand by just taking the same team that you did.

Comment

Thanks guys...thanks to x and bettorsworld for the contest

Comment

SMH, some guys just NEVER give up!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
              SMH, some guys just NEVER give up!
              Jimmy V gave a very inspirational speech and said not to. I live my life by that. Thank you for recognizing my total resolve & inner strength.

Also a very big thanks to Bettorsworld & Jeff for the contest.

Comment

Working...
              X