Steelers vs. Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers vs. Browns

Laying 14 is always tough but tonight the Steelers will roll, Although the Browns pass defense is rated #1 in the NFL the reason is because of their terrible run defense 2nd worst in the league giving up 151 a game.(Ray Rice 209 yds last week)Just looking at the first 13 games the Browns haven't in my opinion faced a single quality QB,Tonight's a differant story as Big Ben is coming in red hot and in two games last year against the Browns, Roethlisberger threw for 537 yards and five touchdowns.

Haden on Wallace should be a great match-up,but Wallace is due for a big game and in 2 last year he finished with six catches for 195 yards and two touchdowns in two games against Cleveland. Wallace also beat Haden on a long touchdown in the second game.

I don't see a banged up Colt McCoy and Peyton Hillis doing much against a Steelers D that even missing Lamarr Woodley should dominate. Jason Worilds stepped in nicely for Woodley during his hammy injury so no worry there

So in summary I look for Pittsburgh to totally dominate both lines of scrimmage,control the clock with Mendenhall and Redman bustin chops and Roethlisberger having his way all night long,The Steelers have won 20 of the last 22 meetings, including 14 of the last 15, between these two teams. Their last meeting was on January 2nd, 2011, in what was a 41-9 victory by Pittsburgh.

Tonight : Pittsburgh 38, Cleveland 13

I was writing and researching my post in the other thread while you were evidently writing this but we obviously said a lot of the same things, and I agree.

Comment

How bad of a game,This should of been an easy cover for Pittsburgh,But of course we"ve all been there.First and goal at the 2,4 cracks and nothin............... Sorry for the rant,this one hurt

Comment

I agree. If ben didn't hurt his ankle one of those would have been a qb sneak or something different but really mendenhall should have gotten through and/or they should have kicked.

Had good juice on the under and pitt -3 first quarter for a very nice night despite losing some of that to garbage plays.

Comment

That's what I was thinking....QB sneak on 4th and goal from the 1/2 yd line if he had been healthy. But they had plenty of other chances. What'd they have, around 4 trips to the red zone w/out pts? And they had been one of the top teams in red zone scoring up till then.

Comment

Working...
          X