Heisman - RG3 - leak??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman - RG3 - leak??

When Woodee posted about his Andrew Luck play, I thought he had a lock.

I have to admit, I really didn't follow the odds and just figured it was going to be Luck.

Then I read where Richardson was the early fav when the finalists were announced with RG3 listed at +300.

Then the RG3 money poured in. He's now -3600! There was obviously a leak, no?

What if some group manipulated the odds so they can hammer Luck or Richardson tomorrow?

I'm still rooting for you Woodee............

I hope you are right! I pounded Luck and now looking like poo!

Luck did win the 2 main awards last night so maybe thats a good sign. Luck deserves it more than RG3. Hes is being punished for having a defense and a running game not throwing and scrambling every down.

Stats are state but hopefully the voters realize Luck is more Heisman material and what its all about. If not, Luck, Richardson should get it.

Comment

It has added interest for me now as a result of the odds swing. It has to be a leak for that kind of a shift in the odds, in what would otherwise seem to at least be a close vote. I mean, Richardson and Luck both deserve votes......

Either a leak or major line manipulation....either way, that in itself is a big story.

Comment

Richardson is a hands down favorite to win this award in my mind. Look at the level caliber of teams they play against.

Comment

Must be the Baylor alumni laying all those bets.

Comment

why would everyone assume luck would win it? he had several mediocre performances and he plays in the absolute biggest "major" conference full of teams featuring vagina defenses. Fuck Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
              why would everyone assume luck would win it? he had several mediocre performances and he plays in the absolute biggest "major" conference full of teams featuring vagina defenses. Fuck Luck.
              How do you really feel?
              good luck

Comment

It's guaranteed that RG3 wins.

Comment

And he does! Wow, good call Jeff.

Comment

Working...
                  X