NFL Week 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 15

I'd like to go on record with a few games.
    Carolina +6.5 @ Houston - Houston clinched the division as well as the 1st playoff spot in franchise history last week. I know they still have a shot at home field, but seriously....their 1st playoff spot in franchise history? Come on...there had to be a little celebrating going on. And with a for sure win next week vs Indianapolis I just am having a hard time seeing their very best effort here.
    Tampa Bay +7 vs Dallas - Has anyone been paying attention to the way Dallas has been playing lately? Check out their last 4 games.
    Seattle +3.5 @ Chicago - I don't know, maybe I missed the news that Cutler and Forte were going to play this week. Last time I checked Chicago had scored a grand total of 13 pts in the past 2 weeks.
    New England -6 @ Denver - OK...Tebow can comeback from 10 pts in the 4th Q. How about 21 pts?

Dragon, thanks for this. I was sitting here charting the college
    bowl games and you offered up some great opportunities for
    the NFL this week. Spot on!

Comment

Been saying about dallas all year, they play poorly on the road. They are 2-4 on the road and those 2 wins are 27-24 wins in OT. Murray is done for the year which leaves Felix Jones and whatever other pickup they have.
      It is a hard play with tampa bay's defense in such shambles you'd think they'd get destroyed.
      Of course, did the giants win take enough out of dallas to leave them flat? They are playing for playoff hopes.
      Hard play because of that.

Like the seattle play, on it myself. The worry here will be chicago's run D but I like lynch to play on. Just hope carrol doesn't call as many pass plays. Not sure why there was so much TJax throwing on monday night. They could have done better on a ground and pound.

NE should destroy denver. A lot of folks like to think tebow always pulls out the victory or close game. Many have forgotten the lions demolished tebow. Same can happen here. I expect a high score too.

Don't think houston lays down. They need to keep up the Yates development and they need to keep winning to hopefully get a 1st round bye which is much needed for preperation and for AJ to heal. Houston's D is the best or about it and at home while carolina's is one of the lower defenses. Undecided on this one.

Comment

Just for the record, I don't expect the Texans to lay down. Just maybe a little flat....enough for Carolina to sneak in there.

Comment

3-1 with 2 of the dogs winning SU. Dallas showed up in the 1st H and got far enough ahead that their 2nd H collapse wasn't fatal.
          Adding BAL -1 tonight. The line has come down from -2.5 this morning. I'm thinking 24-20 Baltimore. San Diego's little mini-streak against 4-10 Jacksonville and 5-9 Buffalo doesn't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X