Okay NFL experts Dallas/Tbay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay NFL experts Dallas/Tbay

Widestrides, Dragon, Resteasy any thoughts.. I suck at pros so need a little help please...

For what its worth I would take Dallas, they have alot more to play for than tampa in this game, and Tampa is just horrible on Defense

Comment

Tough to say if Dallas shows up or not. The last 4 games they haven't covered and lost 2 SU as the favorite. The other 2 they won by 3 in OT and won by 1 on a last second FG. As Carpet said, TB has been horrible lately so with the weapons that Dallas has you would think it would be a rout. TB has lost 6 in a row and 7 of their last 8 with the last win being a home win over New Orleans. Go figure. But Tampa does have some weapons of their own too and they obviously can win a game.....they beat Atlanta at home earlier in the season in addition to New Orleans. Dallas needs to win badly but they do have two huge divisional games up next with Phil and NYG. Personally, I don't trust Dallas to cover but not sure I like TB much either. To make things interesting though I'm playing a 7 pt teaser, TB +14 and OV 40.

Comment

sorry didn't get to this earlier. Had one of the early christmas's with some family.
        Like the cowboys to win straight up but I hate the cowgirls so I tend not to bet them toward the end of the year when it effects giants' playoff hopes.

BUT I did take dallas -.5 1st Q, -3 2ndQ and -4 1st half.

Will take a look at halftime lines depending on the score currently 21-0 may take the over on that since I believe the bucs will score in 2nd half if they don't now.

Dallas is 2-4 on the road with both wins 27-24 overtime wins. Don't believe that happens here but I do believe the bucs will gain some steam late in the 2nd half and may push the over.

Comment

I think tb will score at least a td and maybe a fg.
          like over 20.5 2nd half to go over the total.

Comment

Well, does Dallas have a meltdown and make it interesting in the 2nd H or do they keep the pedal to the metal, something they haven't been doing.
            2nd H line just -3.....oops, just went to 3.5. I might have jumped on 3 but I was too busy doing something meaningless. Think I'll go Dallas -3.5/OV 20.5 and maybe a 2nd bet on the OV as I like that as well.

Comment

I think Dallas will keep the hammer down. They've been giving back leads/points in the 2nd H all year and I think they really pound this home in the locker room during HT. I'm taking them -3.5.

Comment

Typical Cowboys/////I should have known better.

Comment

yeah stayed away from the dallas line figured bucs may come back some but scared of them having zero.
                  that over should have hit. Man I thought dallas would boot it at the end there. Stupid cowgirls.
                  Oh well, 3-1 on plays today is not too shabby.

Comment

Working...
                  X