Clear All

"THE TOP 5"

mattwellin = 47 - oakland- denver-san diego-philly-atlanta

ssantam = 45 - houston-nyg-oakland-san diego-no

resteasy = 45 - denver-az-san fran-miami-cleveland

Carpet = 44 - ne-cleveland-philly-wash-no

bobomax = 43.5 - jags-minn-philly-chicago-atlanta

Comment

Looks like must see TV for the Monday game.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
        Looks like must see TV for the Monday game.
        No doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
          "THE TOP 5"

mattwellin = 47 - oakland- denver-san diego-philly-atlanta

ssantam = 45 - houston-nyg-oakland-san diego-no

resteasy = 45 - denver-az-san fran-miami-cleveland

Carpet = 44 - ne-cleveland-philly-wash-no

bobomax = 43.5 - jags-minn-philly-chicago-atlanta
          TOP 5 going into Sunday-Monday Night games

matwellin = (2-2) 49 Atlanta
          ssantam = (2-2) 47 New Orleans
          resteasy = (2-3) 47
          bobomax = (3-0) 46.5 Chicago + Atlanta
          Carpet = (2-2) 46 New Orleans

and close contenders for top 5

OCK = (4-0) 45.5 Chicago
          Monroe Eaford = (3-2) 45.5
          Krichinsky = (2-1) 44.5 Chicago + Atlanta
          atman = (1-4) 44

Comment

Lovie helped me out a little bit going for the FG with under a minute to play. I'm having trouble figuring out why he would go for the FG instead of the TD there... which every other coach in the league would do.

Comment

My jaw almost hit the ground when the Bears lined up for the late FG. As much as I wanted to scream at Lovie, do recall Gould missing a FG early in the game, which could've made a difference. A little nervous about the Falcons since they are now in the playoffs due to Chicago's loss. BTW..am I the only who thinks we could expand the list of people e-mailing picks this week? Anybody within 4 or 5 points of 5th place should have option to e-mail to avoid any conspiracy theories.

Comment

Just my opinion- anyone with a mathematical chance in the last two weeks to be in the money should email. If this would have happened in the college pow things would have went much smoother.... Just my opinion..

Comment

I agree with bobomax and RR... anyone with a mathematical chance to finish in the top 5 should have the option of emailing their picks this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
                    I agree with bobomax and RR... anyone with a mathematical chance to finish in the top 5 should have the option of emailing their picks this week.
                    I'll reevaluate the email scenario after tonight's game. We may need our top 10 to email picks????? Let's see how it plays out.

Comment

The rules from the start was the top 5 to email picks, I do not see why you would adjust that now based on any scenario that has played out.

Comment

Originally posted by bobomax View Post
                        My jaw almost hit the ground when the Bears lined up for the late FG. As much as I wanted to scream at Lovie, do recall Gould missing a FG early in the game, which could've made a difference. A little nervous about the Falcons since they are now in the playoffs due to Chicago's loss. BTW..am I the only who thinks we could expand the list of people e-mailing picks this week? Anybody within 4 or 5 points of 5th place should have option to e-mail to avoid any conspiracy theories.
                        If falcons lose they could go to 6th seed and play the saints first round or win out and get 5th seed to play giants or dallas. Good motivation to get it done the first time.

Comment

Working...
                        X