College Bowl Contest - Results as of Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl Contest - Results as of Day 2

All of these games were worth 1 pt so your score is = to your number of wins

frank reynolds 6-0
    RAW 5-1
    resteasy 5-1
    wisconsin5473 5-1
    woodee12 5-1
    aakj 4-2
    bobomax 4-2
    bret3518 4-2
    citizenc78 4-2
    dragon1952 4-2
    hart attack 4-2
    hihosilvr 4-2
    Monroe Eaford 4-2
    red raider 84 4-2
    ROTOG 4-2
    sakras 4-2
    WildCard 4-2
    Xbigpu**y 4-2
    albatross7 3-3
    Bama25 3-3
    dballs 3-3
    FSU123 3-3
    garister 3-3
    Jason Daubenspeck 3-3
    kdawg 3-3
    Pango 3-3
    WhatNot 3-3
    widestrides 3-3
    chrny 3-0
    patlives 3-0
    ALLSPORT 2-4
    Carpet 2-4
    Chargerette 2-4
    daddyd 2-4
    Dinger 2-4
    dogkatcher 2-4
    laxsfo99 2-4
    Lobster 2-4
    Taxman 2-4
    The Boys 2-4
    wizard 2-4
    bigdogdan2 2-1
    Dawg2 2-1
    genghis518 2-1
    huynhle408 1-5
    dkp 1-2
    oldluds 0-6
    LuckyL 0-3

As expected – great work. With your previous govt service and experience, we expect the final product will always meet the standard: "good enough for government work".

BTW, I understand x has a publication out that’s a must read, “Scorekeeping for Dummies” which is a classic. It’s available at discount at many of the local crack houses in the exclusive high rent districts in Houston.

Take care – all is well.

laxsfo99

Comment

Thanks! ..... I think
      As long as I can start before beer-thirty I think I can be halfway accurate.
      And we don't need no stinking book !
      Last edited by dragon1952; 12-23-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

OH That BLOWS I GOT IN 45 MINUTES LATE FOR THE FIRST GAME AND LOSE TWO OTHER GAMES THAT WERE 24 AND 48 HRS IN ADVANCE BECAUSE ONE PICK WAS LATE BTW IWOULD BE 4-2 IF I POSTED 45 MINUTES SOONER. HOWS THAT FOR LUCK.

Comment

Record for me should be 3-3...lost with Wyoming, Utah State, and TCU. Would've felt guilty if I kept quiet and went on a Frank Reynolds run to win contest by 1 point. Thanks to all who run and score all the contests.

Comment

You are correct bobomax. Crap...and I hadn't even been drinking. Thanks and kudos for being honest ;^ )

Comment

Originally posted by bobomax View Post
              Record for me should be 3-3...lost with Wyoming, Utah State, and TCU. Would've felt guilty if I kept quiet and went on a Frank Reynolds run to win contest by 1 point. Thanks to all who run and score all the contests.
              ha ha but its awfully early. i agree thanks for running and scoring these great contests.

Comment

Thanks to those that run the contest in a friendly & professional manner. I hope none of the persons in charge curse out any of the contestants for this one.

Comment

Working...
                X