Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!
    So here are my leans, thoughts and picks for this weekend. Good luck to us all.

Raiders @ Chiefs -2.5
    Raiders are in disarray and the chiefs are finding a defensive identity. Both played hard last week so I don't expect a hangover loss from the chiefs. I do believe chiefs cover the pts.

broncos -3 @ bills
    bills are looking terrible. Broncos offense seems to fit the weather. Denver bounces back from their thrashing.

Jags @ Titans -7
    Questions at qb health for the titans against questions at qb ability for the jags. MJD can only score so many pts and here they are not enough. Don't like the 7 that much but I'll bite.

Cardinals @ Bengals -4.5
    The cardinals are playing good defense and the bengals are.. well they are beating bad teams and the cards are not a bad team. AJ Green hurt will slow this bengals team down. Take the cardinals.

Dolphins @ Pats -9.5
    hard game being a division game. Pats are going into the postseason and the dolphins are just playing for roster spots. The phins have been playing good defense and the pats have just been rolling over teams. Still, playoffs coming and injuries are something to be weary of. Last couple seasons it's happened and so I expect the phins to cover the pts.

Browns @ Ravens -12.5
    Ravens have been extremely good at home. Browns have been pretty good on defense. Ravens just got embarrassed by the chargers. Time to take out some aggression. Don't love these points but I'll lean the ravens.

Giants @ Jets -3
    Giants need this win Jets need this win. Giants are the type of team to bounce back after a hard loss. I think it'll be enough.

Vikings @ skins -6.5
    Vikings pass D is horrible but their run D is actually pretty decent. Redskins are on an upswing. After the big win last week I believe in the vikings. Take it.

Bucs @ Panthers -7.5
    Bucs looking terrible and panthers offense is playing great football. double digit win.

Rams @ Steelers -12.5
    Hard one. Steelers not looking fantastic but they are home and the rams are struggling to do much of anything. Clemens actually looked pretty good last week and for that reason I'm actually leaning pts.

Chargers @ lions -2
    If this were in san diego I'd take chargers but at home and needing the win I lean lions in a close high scoring game.

49ers -2 @ seahawks
    Without Marshawn Lynch the seahawks are not a very effective team. 49ers are spectacular at taking away the run game. zero rushing td's allowed (may be broken here). If they hold onto that they win and cover.

Eagles @ cowboys -1.5
    Hard game. This will be slightly affected by the giants game earlier. Giants lose and eagles still have playoff hopes. Giants win and eagles are out and possibly deflated. Still, I like the eagles to take it to the cowboys.

these are my leans. Got a little on 1 or 2 but will look more tomorrow morning. Tonight family and enjoying the holidays and I hope you all do the same.
    Good luck.
Working...
X