Minny at Illinois Mens NCAA Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minny at Illinois Mens NCAA Basketball

Illinois 11-2 opens up vs 12-1 Minnesota as a 5.5 chalk to begin Big 10 play.

This is going to be a slugfest. Both teams coming off a Christmas holiday with no time to practice.

When I look at the Varmints I see a team that has played 6 teams that has a pulse and Dayton was the only loss 86-70. The Gophers seem to struggle vs springy type athletic players and Illinois has a bunch of them.

Minny is 1-9-1 ATS last 11 games in Big 10 play.

Illinois has the advantage in FT%-Defense% Rebounding and Turnovers.

I know Illinois went toe to toe vs Missouri and this was very good for this team, The Gophers have played no team this year as the caliber of Illinois, and it will show Dayton style

I am taking Illinois to win this by 11

Good Luck with your team. It seems to me that 107 is too low for wisky/Nebraska.

what ya think Carpet?
    good luck

Comment

Garrister, I think Wisky will cover the 8 points and this game should go over 107

Comment

Well! That was a pleasant outcome on the Ill-Minny game :^ ) Good job Carpet....although maybe a tad bit of luck. I'm sure we'll all accept that though

Comment

there is no luck in giving up a 13 point lead and turning the ball over 21 times in a game, that is just bad play.

This is a different Illini team than we are used to, they play to the level of competition and they just do not give up, Last years team would have packed it in at the 2 minute mark.

I need to keep reminding myself this team is young but the upside is so crystal clear and this will take time.

The Big 10 is one tough league to play in, home court is huge in conference games.

Comment

I mean luck for us that they covered ;^ )

Comment

Working...
            X