ILLINOIS -3 vs UCLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS -3 vs UCLA

There many that think that this is the Who cares Bowl, and In one aspect they are right who cares?

Well for one I do and this games brings it all for both programs

UCLA has some great talent from the hot bed of the turf of California, they are fast and will cause Illinois fits.

The Defensive of Illinois is it's staple and the Defensive Genius Coach Koenning has taken the helm as HC for his last game here at Illinois as he departs to NC State right after this game.

This Illini team also has talent and they want to win this game for more reasons than one, the heart and soul for this team will be on display for the new Head Coach Beckman from Toledo who will be watching.

All things considered equal with Coaching changes Illinois will win this game giving Coach K his first win ever as a coach even it is tagged Interim, a nice send off.

The defense of Illinois will come to play a top 10 defense and fired up. The Special teams have been tweaked so I expect a good effort. On Offense look for Illini to have some trick plays up the sleeves.

ILLINOIS 38 UCLA 17

won't ucla also want to win this game & show their heart and soul for their new HC(didn't neuhiesel also just get shit-canned)? I think they both stink. 35 bowl games is a ridiculous number because of the many atrocious matchups like this one. They seriously should take games like these and solict sponsors like charmin and tidy bowl and actually call it the "Toilet Bowl" because there are some real turds floating in many of these bowls.

Comment

ILLINI Covers wins 20-14 to record its first back to back bowl win in school history

Comment

Working...
      X