BOWL CONTEST AND THE SEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOWL CONTEST AND THE SEC

I would be the first one to admit that I have clearly stunk it up this year in the SEC... But those who truly know me will respect my picks in the sec and they will not win a spread from here on out. I posted earlier that this will be a bad bowl season spread wise for the sec and it will show tomorrow the Big ten will have a great day and the sec will suck. I could be wrong but I am not... South Carolina will get the living shit kicked out of them tomorrow BAD....I know the SEC.. I gained ground today and could keep my mouth shut and maybe win this contest but the bookies won't be able to do anything about it.. THE SEC WILL GET HAMMERED TOMORROW....MY GIFT MY BW BROTHERS......

OH YES WHEN THEY DO REMEMBER RR84!!

Bottom line take the big Ten tomorrow and don't take the SEC... MY GIFT TO MY FRIENDS... BANK IT...

Comment

Hell I could have kept my mouth shut and maybe won this contest.. for what 150 .... I am right and whomever wins wins..

Comment

did you really need to start THREE threads for the same message?

Comment

While I would love to see the Big 10 step up in class vs the SEC I cannot see them staying step for step on speed with the SEC.

Comment

Big 12 is taking the bowls Big win tomorrow for the Big 12 Champ bank that.

Comment

Well I dont know why they didnt try for a td with first and goal from the half yard line it cost me but had the overs too.

Comment

I was also surprised they didn't go for the TD. I think more can go wrong with the FG try.

Comment

The Big 10 has laid a big egg this year in Bowl Games a couple of Bright Spots for the Little 10

Purdue 37- W Michigan 32
                  ILLINI 20- 14 UCLA
                  MICH ST 33-30 Georgia 3 OT

The Big 10 as a whole cannot keep up with the speed of the SEC, or the BIG 12 or the MAC

Michigan should win tonight, they have speed and a sneeky type QB that will give VTech fits all night long

Comment

i dnt think that michigans speed out matches VT i see this game coming down to a field goal..VT has the speed on D to contain Robinson and if u give coach Beamer this long to prepare then he will come up with a good scheme to stop them or even just slow them down...

Comment

halftime...somehow mich is ahead after va tech dominating...HOKIES 2nd H

Comment

tough loss there..that was a hard play to reverse i thought they would have let it stand...VT definitely won that game on offense and defense but it was the special teams that bit them in the ass...but the game went just like i thought it would

Comment

so you knew refs would rob that fast white kid like that? what a disgrace to steal that game from them, but true, special team sucked big balls......Beamer should fire special teams coach. (yes, I know who ST coach is)

Comment

Working...
                          X