Mock Hilton "UNOFFICIAL" Final 2011 Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
    What a great battle week in and week out, and Monroe snuck in on the cash, always had my eye on that player.

Great job all
    yeah, I snuck in there Carpet... gotta keep your eye on a guy like me at all times. In fact, you may need eyes in the back of your head.

I noticed you got the jump on things from the get go... but it was tough to pick up points in this contest. You were up a couple points from the start and it was all I could do to just hang with you.

I was thinking as long as the fighting illini didnt join the NFL this season, you would fade at some point... but you kept hanging in there.

Comment

Well done to you blokes in the top 5. I finished strong but just missed out on the cash.
      Reading about the syndicate that won the real Hilton Contest got me thinking....would any of you guys (especially the top 5) be interested in putting a team together for next year's real Hilton contest? 5 members at $300 each gets us in and we contribute one pick each per week.

Comment

So are these all final results official? Whats the scoop on the payout?

Comment

Thanks to The Kidd for picking up my slack on the scoring when I got in over my head on it! I appreciate the help and for taking care of it when I couldn't.

Comment

Working...
          X