Sugar Bowl Observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Bowl Observations

Just how stupid is Frank Beamer? Brilliant time out taken to decide the crucial game losing "fake-punt" late 4Q. Why not let your stud RB or QB run it on 4th & 1 if you are not going to punt?

Then how stupid is Michigan for not taking a time out when Hokies are stopped on 3rd down with :43 left? Why not stop the clock so you will at least give yourself a shot to maybe get a kick return or some type of drive to kick a game winning FG? Still would have had one TO left.

Now for some of the worst officiating.....phantom pass interference calls, Michigan left DE lined up offsides about 15 times that I saw and don't think one was called, and how about the OT TD that Hokies got robbed of? The explanation "receiver did not maintain control of the ball through the catch?" What fucking play was he watching? If anything he could have said the WR came down OB even though the ESPN replays showed the kid's left elbow clearly hit in. I feel for that kid, what an incredible catch.

Cost me a teaser and a loss in a big $$ bowl pool I am in. I did cash handsomely on Va Tech 2nd H (since they dominated the game in 1H), so I had a nice score but for God's sake wtf was wrong with that head ref? He had a look on him like he was the kid always bullied at school. What a jerk-off. Too bad those cockbags never have to be held accountable for fucking up what was a great game.

There, I'm done.

PS- Clemson rolls with the over.

I agree.
    same boat where i lost a teaser but cashed in the 2nd half over and vtech -.5 along with a parlay of the combo.

Really was a terrible call. If it was incomplete on the field ok it happens but to overturn it on nothing I could see as indisputable is completely nuts.
    It's a terrible spot to be in for the ref but the rules are there to help. You overturn if there's evidence that it must be you leave it alone if there is not.

Comment

Did you really have to go into all the theatrics Hart Attack to say you lost!! BOO FREAKIN HOO!!!

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black?
        This is the best place to vent on getting screwed
        like that. No doubt, I'll file this away when the lines
        go up on Va. Tech next bowl season.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          Did you really have to go into all the theatrics Hart Attack to say you lost!! BOO FREAKIN HOO!!!
          If you could comprehend what was written you would have seen that I won $$ on the game. But I can always count on a half-wit drop out from Daniel Boone Middle School like yourself to not be able to wrap your tiny mind around such a simple thing. Maybe I should have started THREE threads to say the same thing like you do you fukstick.

Please stick to endless ramblings that say nothing over multiple threads, that would appear to be the only thing you are any good at you turd.

Comment

Working...
          X