Bama/LSU over/ under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama/LSU over/ under

Just thinking about last years national championship game and how two of the best offenses in the nation only able to score 40 points. You always hear that after a long time off the offenses are usually rusty and don't perform as well. That certainly happened last year and very well could this year. If that is the case how does anybody score with these defenses? Could it be that the defenses score here more than the offenses? I think the total is 40 and baring the ints for tds, punt returns for tds, or fumbles galore inside the ten there is no way it goes over. Bama has no big time threat deep and LSU will get totally abused on offense in my opinion. So who scores? I say Bama will exploit LSU's defense this time for being very aggressive like last time and hit the tight end up the seam on multiple big plays. Yep they will score more than three this time a lot more.. That's all folks!!

Bama will game plan for JJ this time. Last time the game plan was for Lee. JJ won't do jack shit this time against this defense nor will this LSU offense. LSU does have a great defense and will stop Richardson which will be their undoing. AJ Mac's best asset is his deep ball and he will connect with a basically unknown receiver deep to break the game open. I know who it will be.. Speed, speed, speed.

Comment

Remember these names in the National championship game. Brad Smelley(TE), He should have a big day....But I think the game changer will be Kenny Bell. Never heard of him, you will this night. Not Mayes or Hanks, but Kenny Bell will burn this great LSU defense deep.

RR84

Comment

I have said that LSU gets off to a slow start and comes back late which they have done again and again.. They will start slow and stay slow this time.. No comebacks here!! BAMA WINS!!

RR84

Comment

What is your predicted score?

I'm going with a trick play and a defensive score or setup of one for LSU to be the difference. LSU 20-16.
          Last edited by widestrides; 01-09-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

OVER!! One of my favorite plays of the bowl season. Bama 23-20.

Comment

I took a 10pt teaser myself.
              alabama +7.5, LSU + 12.5, over 30.5
              I like the middle ground and the over.

I like LSU to keep it within 12.5
              don't expect LSU to blow them out if they win but rather a single score.

Comment

I've seen that most service plays are on Alabama and the Over!!!

I'm leaning under, considering it has shot up to 41.5, wondering if it will make it to 42?

Comment

Of course I am bias but think about this. Alabama mainly game planned for Jarrett Lee last time and if he would have stayed in the game Bama would have beat the living shit out of them. JJ came in and provided a change of pace that they were not ready for. They will not get beat by JJ tonight. Speaking of him he a one point was so bad last year they didn't even know if he would be the starter this year. I am not sold on him beating Bama twice. LSU may beat them, but I don't think he will have a great game at all. That being said, I also still lean on the under here.. Good luck guys and ROLL TIDE!!

Comment

One key factor to consider, Bama has no field goal kicking game and that has not changed from the last time.

Comment

What you probably don't know carpet is that Alabama has two field go kickers and I doubt that Kade Foster ever gets a chance again seeing as how he is 0 and 1 tonight and like 1 for his last 5 against LSU.. Jeremy Shelly has made all three kicks tonight and will kick everything from here on out... NIGHT NIGHT LSU!!!

Comment

JJ choking big time. He's dazed and confused. Maybe it's just the Bama D, but he looks scared.

I went with your under 41.5 RR. Looking good.

Comment

Anyone who had Bama-2/LSU-0 in their square has got to be sick
                          right now with that extra point miss.

RR my friend, congratulations and please drink (and post)
                          responsibly.

Comment

Krichinsky,

I let the better of two cappers get the best of me this year.. Apologies to all. Like you Krichinsky and never meant any harm to anybody except two cappers... Good luck big guy and see you next year..

Comment

Hey tigers we just beat the hell out of you!!! WOO HOO!!

Comment

Working...
                              X