No announcement yet.

NBA Back to Back to Back ATS Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Teams that are on their third game in three nights are now 10-3, 3-2 last 5.

Home Teams playing AGAINST a Road team on their third game in three nights are 4-1.

GL

Comment

Wooops!

Widestrides, you are correct, I read it wrong. That's what I get for not paying close enough attention to the list. Ironically, that was my only loss yesterday, so yesterday returned a nice profit even with the Indiana loss.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Today's plays:

Play against the road teams on the B2B2B nights. Play on Indiana and Oklahoma City

MIAMI 02/14/12Tue @Indiana
        UTAH 02/14/12Tue @Oklahoma City

Comment

LOVE Indy tonight!

Comment

I'd suggest that you stay away from the Pacers [+2/-105] this evening. IMO, the wagering lines in these situations have now been adjusted to account for this trend and you are actually playing into an under-value scenario. In fact, my clients have been advised that Miami -2/-110 is the better way to go this evening. Best wishes to all.

Comment

To continue the discussion, I am sure the lines have been adjusted to account for teams playing B2B2B, especially on the road. The lines are adjusted for many factors, injuries, weather (football), etc.

But the trend is still holding up, despite the lines being adjusted. As long as the trend continues, I will play it. Once the home team starts to cover at a rate closer to 50%, then the trend is no longer a trend, and it should be abandoned. As long as the trend is holding, I would ride it.

Khandor, you may be getting off at the right time, only time will tell. It is impossible to know when a trend is over until it is actually over.

On an unrelated note, in the NHL, I like Detroit on the ML. Dallas is struggling and Detroit is red hot at home.

GL everyone.

Comment

I suppose many bettors are aware of the "tired" teams by now, but not all are aware, so I'll continue at least going against the road teams that are tired. Small play.

I doubt that Miami is ever a good value wager. Not that they aren't capable of covering tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by OCK View Post
                  To continue the discussion, I am sure the lines have been adjusted to account for teams playing B2B2B, especially on the road. The lines are adjusted for many factors, injuries, weather (football), etc.

But the trend is still holding up, despite the lines being adjusted. As long as the trend continues, I will play it. Once the home team starts to cover at a rate closer to 50%, then the trend is no longer a trend, and it should be abandoned. As long as the trend is holding, I would ride it.

Khandor, you may be getting off at the right time, only time will tell. It is impossible to know when a trend is over until it is actually over.

On an unrelated note, in the NHL, I like Detroit on the ML. Dallas is struggling and Detroit is red hot at home.

GL everyone.
                  Red wings are so hot they are going for a record 21 strraight at home, nobody else has won that many in a row at home. I think the jinx is on, but Good Luck
                  good luck

Comment

Originally posted by khandor View Post
                    I'd suggest that you stay away from the Pacers [+2/-105] this evening. IMO, the wagering lines in these situations have now been adjusted to account for this trend and you are actually playing into an under-value scenario. In fact, my clients have been advised that Miami -2/-110 is the better way to go this evening. Best wishes to all.
                    Your clients, so you run a handicapping Biz?
                    good luck

Comment

garister,

1. Yes, I do.

2. When I checked, the half-time score of this evening's Miami-INDIANA game was: Heat 68, Pacers 39. It is highly unlikely that Indiana will come all the way back to get the cover. IMO, Miami [-2/-110], for one of the rare times this season, was actually a VERY GOOD value selection in this specific game, contrary to the system trend. This is the reason I chose to alert the viewers of this thread on the Bettorsworld.com web site ... which is not something that I am in the habit of doing. Best wishes to all. :-)

Comment

Pacers get blown out, but OKC blows out Utah. Lose the juice push.

Comment

Today's qualifying play is Phoenix +1.5 over Atlanta. I'm not sold on this game, might play it for .5 a unit.

Comment

Atlanta wins by 2....Covers spread by the hook.

Today's qualifying play is Indiana -9. Jersey on a 7 game losing streak and of 9 of 10, 6 game ATS L streak. Indiana is no better, 5 game losing streak, 6 of 7 and 7 game ATS L streak.

Someone is going to have to cover the spread here! I'm staying away, far away from this game.

Comment

The other play for today is Portland +2 over the Clippers. Just note that LaMarcus is out for Portland.

Comment

0-3 last 3 games, but those were plays on the Home Team that was on their 3rd game in 3 days. I prefer the plays on the Home Team when it is the Road Team that is on its 3rd game in 3 days.

Updated Record (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Plays on Home Teams that are on their third game in three nights are now 10-6, but 3-5 last 8.

Plays on Home Teams playing against a Road team on their third game in three nights are 5-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X