NBA 01/10/12 Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 01/10/12 Plays

I don't really play NBA games, but I wanted to point a few scheduling issues and let's see how it pans out:

The following 4 teams, I will play as they all have had the last 2 nights off. My logic is a rested team will play better than a going through the scheduling grind:
    Houston -3
    Dallas -7
    Utah -6
    Clippers +6

HOUSTON: Had last two nights off. CHARLOTTE: 6th game/8 nights.

DALLAS: Had last two nights off. DETROIT: 5th game/7 nights.

UTAH: Had last two nights off. CLEVELAND: 3rd game/5 nights.

CLIPPERS: Had last two nights off. PORTLAND: 4th game/6 nights.

BACK TO BACK TO BACK GAMES (Home teams so far in this scenario are a remarkable 6-0 SU/ATS)
    Bulls: 6th game/8 nights. Wolves: 4th game/5 nights, 3rd in row.

I'm staying away from the Chicago/Minnesota game as there are better plays tomorrow with teams going in back to back to back games, including the 1st team to have the 3rd game as a road game.

according to your other thread though minnesota would be the next pick

Comment

Resteasy, you are correct, Minnesota should also be a play tonight. I just don't have the courage to play on them when they are going against the Bulls.

Comment

haha ok. Been following, haven't wagered on it yet but may try a small taste for fun. This could be a really neat model.
        Have you applied this to last season or the season before to see how it would have worked?

Comment

will see how it goes, but I think Dallas doesnt cover. Good Luck will follow this thought
          good luck

Comment

No, I haven't applied this to last season. I am only focusing on this and the 99 season where there was the last lockout with the abridged season.

I'll try to put together a scenario with teams that have a couple days off during this season going against teams that have been playing a lot (at least 3 games in 5 days). Today's no play has Miami and Golden State playing each other after both have 2 days off.

Comment

Houston -3 W
              Dallas -7 W
              Utah -6 W
              Clippers +6 L

I am going to look into the previous scenarios and see if the bad teams are the ones that aren't covering. Just looking for a pattern, but 75% is not bad either!

Comment

good job! I tailed these and had a good night

Comment

are you doing just 2 nights rest or atleast 2 or more?
                  For Wednesday I see:

Boston Hasnt played since 1/6 and hosting Dallas who played last night. Boston -5.5
                  Orland had 2 nights off, Portland played last night. Orlando +3
                  good luck

Comment

1/16/12

Bucks: Had last two days off. 76ers: 8th game/11 days.

Taking the Bucks this afternoon +9.5

Comment

Working...
                    X