RestEasy Divisional Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pushed 2nd half.
    hit the teasers, lost a parlay. Hit my GOW here too. yippie. Still down 0.5 to someone. bret I think?
    missed the total team over 14.5. that missed FG I knew would be gigantic as soon as it happened. oh well.
    obviously lost the houston ML too but was really small on that like 10 bucks.
    and the prop lost.

got a couple teasers open with giants +14.5 and/or over 46 waiting.
    also got giants 14.5, over 47
    have a parlay with houston 1st half +4.5, over 17.5 and over 27 gb/nyg (not sure about that last part... we'll see)

oh and GO GMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

couple other props

Eli over 2TD -110
      Nicks score a TD even odds
      Cruz score a td +130

Comment

How about them GMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit the props minus Cruz
        pushed 2nd half over, hit 2nd half giants, giants ML, giants +7.5, teasers etc. Huge weekend again!

oh and did I mention Giants Win!!!!!!
        but really hard game next week.

Comment

Giants catching fire at the right time for sure.....Nice Win.

SF is loving it that the packers lost and say to the Giants come on down across county and play us at our home.

SF is playing outstanding football right now in all phases of the game on both sides of the ball.

Manning will not, I repeat will not sit on a park bench and pick apart this niner defense like he did GB.

Did I see a spread of -2.5 on this game?

I like the giants I really do made a ton of money on this late in the season, but they are about to run into a Buzz Saw out west.

Comment

going to be a tough game.
            opened at 3 now at 2.5
            SF-2.5 o/u 43

I agree, manning won't have time to do his taxes before choosing a receiver BUT alex smith will be facing more pressure than the saints awarded him as well.
            These 2 played earlier this season and giants lost by 10 yards. They will also have a game plan on defense looking at the arizonia and st louis games to see what worked for them on O and D.
            SF will be bringing the pressure while completely taking away jacobs and bradshaw.

Haven't looked deeply into this game yet but this won't be as simple as home field advantage and you can't make the mistake of comparing the saints game to what the giants game may be like. Saints are quite a different style team and are terrible on the road so losing not a surprise.

If it goes back up to 3 take a tease at +10, looking into the total. I may be liking the additional tease of over 36 more than under 50. Really not sure yet though. May be leaning pats so pats teased to -.5 would be a good pair.

But again, still looking into these.

Comment

Good Points Resteasy

I don't see Manning getting his taxes done by HR Block during this game, but he might consider it with the pressure that is coming his way.

Comment

Working...
              X