Widestrides, Dragon, and Resteasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides, Dragon, and Resteasy

Last week all the home teams won the spread... Does any of that carry over to this week?

So far I have it 12 cappers on a road team and 7 on a home team on our nfl pow... hmmm
    Still waiting on the leaders selections though.

Comment

That week off and no travel and a home game and home crowd is huge in the playoffs and used to be a sure thing even ATS. But in recent years the oddsmakers have adjusted enough to bring it back to an even proposition.

Maybe you can look and see if any teams were really pushed last week. That might be Denver, but that was only one play in OT. Still they had to play hard for their whole game. Saints had to keep working and winging it against Detroit. Giants and Texans were able to coast a bit in their games.

I see 2-2 ATS for the Home Teams and 2-2 for the Over/Unders. Just not sure which ones! But gun to my head, I would take Baltimore -7 and NE -13.5, and Giants +8 and Saints -3.5 as Road winners. NE/Denver over 50 and Saints/Niners over 46.5 and Ravens/Texans under 36 and Giants/Packers under 53.

Comment

And with this big start by SF even the lines for the other home teams are going up. With a week off, it's like the home team is playing downhill and the road team is playing uphill. I guess that's fresh legs and less soreness in the whole body for a team with a week off. The only advantage to the road team is the home team might be rusty and the road team well oiled.

Comment

SF game not over, saints are well known to start slow 1st half but sure was a hell of a start.
          I was shaky on the under and well.. looking like it'll sail over.

I like the pats to cover.

Comment

Hey guys, I don't know squat about the pros... But what I do know is there was no way that the home teams would take a beating this weekend. I suspect that NE will win and one of the two if not both tomorrow could win.. Just me but trends do win sometimes and this is one....

Comment

I only went on the home teams because of last week. I think now all four may actually win... wooo hooo!!!!!!!

Comment

you may have it.
                that san fran game was the hardest one for me this weekend. back and forth so many times all week.
                love the pats tonight.
                good luck man!

Comment

Well last week was Home/over, Home/over, Home/under, Home/over...

So far this week we have Home/over, Home/over or it at least looks that way..
                  I like my odds on Home/under, Home/under.. and not that it matters but this is RR'S week ROLL TIDE!!!
                  God knows I haven't had many this year but I again like my chances this week..

Good luck all .... ROLL TIDE..RR still riding the wave!!

Comment

Home teams 2-2 and Overs 3-1.

Road under and Road over today.

The Books (and Teams) keep us guessing.

Yesterday the Home Teams were sharp and on a mission. Today's home teams looked rusty. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                    X