Indiana -4.5 @ Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana -4.5 @ Nebraska

Great value here! Nebraska on an ATS winning and IU on an ATS losing streak.

Nebraska after getting the initiation smack around to Big Ten play has been competitive the last 3 games when they got back center Jorge Brian Diaz (foot) and guard Dylan Talley (thigh).

Indiana, who was rolling along at 15-1 had a rough week, losing at home to a mediocre MN squad and getting their ass handed to them on national TV in a revenge game in Columbus. Couple that with having an inflated point spread for a while and IU has lost the last 4 ATS.

It pains me to say this, because I really hate IU (I went to the better Big Ten in state school), I really believe night's game is the right the ship game. Nebraska is not a good offensive team. Granted they can play a slow paced game, but they shoot less than 43% from the field. They only shoot 38% in Big Ten games. Throw out the Illinois game and Penn State (who is equally bad as the Cornhuskers) and they shoot 33% from the field.

IU has the talent to out class Nebraska. If IU can drop a few 3s, Nebraska doesn't have the offensive fire power or capability to hang with a high scoring IU.

This game will be a grind, but IU is better and should start to pull away in the 2H. IU by at least 8 if not 10+.

Something happened here, the spread went from -5 to -3! I'm going back for more at -3. Just don't know what caused the big shift of 2 points. I don't see any news of injuries or suspensions.

Comment

Tax joining this post just after tip, sorry I missed it.

This line looked out of whack from the beginning and I was thinking why is it moving down.

Is it because people are expecting the wheels for come for Indiana? I dont see that not with crean pushing them.

Is it because the world saw Illinois escape by a eye lash vs the huskers at Illinois? Maybe

I didnt bet this game

Comment

Well the wheels came off at the end for IU. I didn't see that coming considering they were up 7 @ the half.

Oh well, can't win them all!

Comment

Working...
        X