• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Conference Championships Week

4-3-1 Last Week
    Season 120-99 (54.8%)

This Week:

I can envision these games and totals going either way and so I should just pass and watch and enjoy. But that's no fun. So gun to my head, I will go
    only a half unit with:

Pats/Ravens over 50. I was leaning under due to weather and the intensity of the game that might keep things tight. But in the end there will be points by the high-powered Pats O and Baltimore should be able to score against the weak Pats D.

Pats -7. I gotta go with Brady, as Baltimore seems to be the least "hot" team. But the line has come down so some sharps are on Baltimore and that Pats D could revert back to its true bad form if Rice can find some holes and Flacco wakes up and throws like he is capable of. So I could see either way.

Giants +3. Buy the half point. Close game - take the +3. Eli advantage over Alex Smith. Or will the SF D make up for that advantage?

Giants/Niners over 42. Tough call again as the field will be wet and the 2 defenses may throttle the 2 offenses. But wet field and good defenses and maybe the offenses desperate to get something going rather than go home might take some chances that could lead to points or turnovers. I'd certainly say first half under and second half over. That seems to hves been the trend in NFL games.
Working...
X