Illinois plus 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois plus 2?

Carpet, what do you think? I am all over Illinois today especially off that bad loss the other night. Seems like a gift as wiscy is not as strong as usual this year. Am I missin something?

You're not missing anything, but Ilinois is - heart and passion. Last place Penn State had the passion the other night and it was enough to beat the first place Illini who were sleep-walking.

Maybe at home they will bring it, but Leonard looks like he'd rather be playing video games or surfing the beach than playing Bball. He's got the skills but not sure he even breaks a sweat. He's always chuckling and looking uninvolved. Paul on the other hand is pretty awesome. Might as well let him shoot every time down the court.

That said, I don't know Whisky that well except that they are well-coached and smart and hard workers and Taylor is capable of taking over a game. (But so is Paul.)

So no play for me only due to the fact that Illinois is at home and it's a sellout so they should get up for it. But I won't put any money on them. It's bound to be a close game as Whisky won't run anybody out of the gym with their snail pace. So who needs the aggravation of a last second Free throw or miss or a last second shot! :-)

GL
    Last edited by widestrides; 01-22-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

This game is a toss up, will the Illini get back on track, I think so

I am also taking Illinois to win this by 5

Comment

I played Illinois for a good unit size and may add more at half depedning on the game is flowing and if there is not a chnace to get middled.

Illinois plays good in spots like these and the home crowd is just what they need. Illinois by 1 in the last second.

Comment

Tie game at the half - close one as we expected. I haven't been able to see it.

What does it look like? Enough to put more on Illinois?

Home team pulls it out in the 2H?

Comment

The ILLINI continue to befuddled the bettors cant make heads or tails with this team, most frustating with the yound talent

Comment

Young is the key problem. They think they can play streetball but against a well coached team like the badgers, it doesn't work. I cannot figure this team out as it been for most Illinois teams I try to gauge from a betting perspective.

Comment

Working...
              X