• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Hoops, all chime in

NBA

PHX/DAL Over 183 1/2
    MEM/GS Under 194 1/2
    Orlando-4 1/2, Irish terrible, I dont think the old folk can handle this aggressive scheduling.
    Reverse line movement
    Mil +1 My numbers have Mil win by 3
    NO +4 1/2
    SA terrible road team and I expect SA to be flat after houston. NO really focused on getting a W. lately
    good luck

Holy Crap Orlando up to -7
    good luck

Comment

I like that UNDER in the GS/Memphis game!

I had a bad beat tonight--I tease some totals in the NBA/college...Need 1 more point to go over 186 in the Philly/wash game and they went SCORELESS! for the last 1:13....how does that happen?

Comment

sorry to hear about that impotent streak your tema hit.

Boston is gonna get their first win against a winning team as they are crushing Orlando by 25 early in the 4th. I hope this margin stays cause they meet again in Orlando in 3 days and I expect the Magic to get their revenge.
        good luck

Comment

There is something I have been using for NBA totals.
          I use average scoring for the team using their away averages if they are on the road and use the Home games scores just for home games.
          example:
          Memphis away scores avg 85 and gives up 91 =176
          GS Home scores:94 and gives up 98 = 192
          Both totals are under 194.5 so I take the under, Both have to be under or above the games posted total for that to be a play.

There was another I didnt mention cause I didnt trust Washington's defense, but it should have been under 194 and they scored 186 tonight.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X