Wednesday Hoops Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Hoops Discussion Thread

I went 1-1 on my plays here yesterday with Toronto winning SU as 6 point doggies but Wyoming playing like Wyoming and losing by a lot by SD State on a play where I tried to find a sharp angle but got outsmarted with the better, ranked team.

Onto Wednesday--

One I have played so far...

Indy State +1 over Northern Iowa...ISU was pegged to be better than this in the MVC and struggles on the road. Now they are back at home. Public heavily favors UNI at a 89% clip but the linbe has moved in favor of Indy St as UNI opened as a 2 point fav but now uits down to pk, or even a shade in Indy's favor. I grabbed +1 at bovada but thats the last +1 I see on the board.

More to come...

Leaning Boise St +10 over UNLV pretty hard right now.

Nba Totals today
    INDY/CHI Under 188

IN avg off 92, def 93 =185
    Ch avg off 94, def 77 =171
    Both under the posted total of 188

POR/GS Under 192
    PO off 90, def 93 =183
    GS off 94, def 97 = 191

both barely under the total of 192, but I expect the 192 to raise so I'll wait to play this.

GL
    good luck

Comment

I'm playing

Delaware... +7.5
      N.Texas.....+5.5
      St.Bonnie... -6
      Providence..+10

One NBA total ........Under 188 in the Bulls game,I got it figured at 177 Woodie
      Last edited by Pango; 01-25-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Garister I mean

Comment

Pacers +9

This line is over inflated based upon the Bulls dominance at home. 8-0 SU 6-2 ATS (lost Toronto -14 game by 1 point ATS). The Bulls have crushed everyone at home by double digits. The lone loss was to ATL, which as a 2 point SU win. The Bulls have only played 2 teams over .500 at home, Memphis and Atlanta. However, Memphis was under .500 at that time.

Bottom line, I believe the competition level steps up today at United Center. In my opinion, I can see Indiana staying within the spread.

Comment

Michigan State -9 vs Minny

I really like Michigan State at the Breslin Center to cover this spread, at home they are holding teams to 59 a game on defense.

Sparties play very well at home, and Michigan State is the play tonight

Comment

Nice call on Indiana St. Woodie!

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                Pacers +9

This line is over inflated based upon the Bulls dominance at home. 8-0 SU 6-2 ATS (lost Toronto -14 game by 1 point ATS). The Bulls have crushed everyone at home by double digits. The lone loss was to ATL, which as a 2 point SU win. The Bulls have only played 2 teams over .500 at home, Memphis and Atlanta. However, Memphis was under .500 at that time.

Bottom line, I believe the competition level steps up today at United Center. In my opinion, I can see Indiana staying within the spread.
                Though the Pacers were down 10 @ the half, they won SU by 5. Then again, thanks to the Bulls putting Scalabrene out in the final 15 seconds to shoot a 3 for the lead. Wrong move!

Comment

Working...
                X