Saturday Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Basketball

Let's kick this off early, Big slate on deck for NCAA Men's Basketball.

ILLINOIS + 4.5 at Minny:

This game is at the barn, played on the weirdest elevated floor you have ever seen and it does take some adjusting to get used to.

Both teams are middle of the pack in the Big 10 race and played this year earlier with Illinois winning in OT at home. Coach Weber of Illinois calls this the Breaking Point of the season.

This is a big game for both teams and the Illini are coming off another long lay off between games after a loss. I have watched every move this team has made in preparation and can tell you that they have went back to hard knock you down practices. If a turnover was made in practice the players either had to run or push a sled.

The talent of Illinois is just to much for Minny who is turnover prone beyond belief.

The Gophers are 5-13-1 ATS in the Big 10 last 19 games.
    Illinois is 13-4 ATS bs Minny last 17 meetings.

MY PICK ILLINOIS 64-61

Kansas -6 at Iowa State

That Iowa State team plays lights out at home and I am thinking upset.
    State is 9-2 ATS last 11 meetings.

MY PICK IOWA STATE

With you on both. I am biased with Iowa state but they played ku tough at their place a couple weeks ago. Hilton will be rocking for sure. Like Illinois as well to win this one su on the road.

Comment

Rest of my card for Saturday--

On both the above plays too.

Pitt -1 over Georgetown...I think Pitt makes a run to get back in the big east race. Starting today.

Colorado State +3 vs. SD State

LSU +10 over UK

Seton Hall -1 over Luoisville

Virginia +2 over NC State--Weird line here and going against my unranked favored over ranked here.

UMass +5 over STL

Short on time today so not many comments. Going with home teams mostly. Lot of coin toss game and I see it being an exciting saturday of hoops!

GO CYCLONES!!

Comment

Adding

Harvard -16.5 vs Brown

Comment

Carpet, Woodee, Pango thanks for the great plays cashed them too.

My totals went 3-1 thanks to some OT in Detroit

NBA total today
          LAL/MIL Over 182 1/2

short on time for comments.

possible play looking for
          NY Under 195 currently 193 1/2

Good Luck everyone.
          good luck

Comment

I am liking the O in Purdue/Northwestern. BTW, I will be the person in the bright yellow sweatshirt on the right side of the screen basket.

The series has been trending over. Purdue likes pushing the ball, I am expecting both teams in the 70s.

I do like Illini tonight.

Comment

IOWA STATE 72- # 5 Kansas 64

As predicted Iowa State knocks off Kansas

Big W

Comment

Nice pick on Iowa state.

Reverse Movement onOLE Miss was -6 now just -4 1/2 even though joe public on Ole miss heavy.

Like SC+4.5
                good luck

Comment

Excellent call on Pitt woodee I tailed you on that

Comment

bit by the hook in the illinois game but got some back just barely with the 2nd half line
                    great call on iowa st and colorado

also great job garrister on the laker over. Didn't take the other but I should have
                    look forward to tomorrow. thanks guys

Comment

I also took Illinois and Iowa State. I hear Illinois got screwed at the end with a phantom call that sent the game into OT and the same ref followed them into OT and made sure they didn't win or cover.

Comment

Leonard was not made available to the media afterward, but Weber disputed the foul called on the center.

"You battle all game and you were physical and you let people grab and knock people over and you get a little bump with the hip at the end," Weber said. "But (the referee) made the call and we have to live with it."

Asked how hard Leonard fouled him, Hollins called it "mediocre."

"I jumped into him," he said. "He bumped me. It could have gone either way."

Comment

5-2-1 for me on the day.

Illinois game still hurts..I bought it to +5 luckily, but should have one that one. Dogs in OT are always doomed, and I was happy to get a push after that bull shit call. Refs suck--Did you see the cuse/WV game? Horrible call to end that one...

Comment

Working...
                          X