LAL away off avg 90, def 98=188
    MIN Home off avg 95.5, def 95=190.5

both over 183 by more than 3 pts.

Close play:
    IND/ORL Over 180(looking for 178)

IND off 92, def 93=185
    ORL off 93, def 88=181

LAL @ Minny-1.5
    LAkers are terrible on the road as they lost by 11 last night. they are just 1-7 ATS away.
    they have owned Twolves infact never lost to them in the last 12 games, but they were always favored.
    this is the first time that minny is favored @ -1.5.

on the other side Minny is playing well beating Dallas and San Antonio.
    Playing Min-1.5

ATL-2 1/2 @ New Orleans
    Joe Public all over the Hawks at 74% while they have dropped from a Fav of -4 to just -2.5.
    Hawks almost got caught looking ahead to this game as they needed OT in Detroit to get the W.
    ATL is looking ahead to this game cause last meeting last year they lost 100-59, 41 points loss.

NO finally got the 3rd win pounding Magic 93-67. but they have covered 3 str8 vs ATL.

I like ATL first half @ -1, but I think NO comes back in the 2nd half to cover.
    good luck

no body has anything to add?
    good luck

Comment

I'll add a good luck and am tailing small on the minny and lakers over.

Comment

I just had a couple small plays. Had the heat under teased with Atlanta over and lost it bc new Orleans could not shoot.
        Down day for me after a good saturday. Will be back on Monday to cap some more hoops.
        Fun thread guys. Let's keep
        It up!

Comment

Lines are getting tight guys. Just lost another play by 1 point. Stanford plus 9, lose by 10. Like Illinois last night.

Comment

actually had california -8 there small but didn't trust it much (hence small)
            followed on the atl -1 1st half good call.
            Minny just couldn't get back into it. Almost did towards the end but oh well.

gonna be taking it slower this week. Took a beating last week and a little under this week. Your posted plays been a bright spot.
            Don't want to give it back especially before the superbowl. Football is the sport I know best not really savy in bball or the others.

so thanks for posting plays.

Comment

Yeah, I am going to be very selective as I feel hoops goes in spurts. Sometimes lines are right on, either side is very close, and if you are cold, the breaks go the other way. Last week I got all the breaks but It all evens out in the long-run.

I like to play 1 teaser a day at bovada--they have 8 point hoops teasers, 3 team, for -110 odds which is pretty good from other books. Teasers kind of suck but I have won about 55% of them so far this year which is good. Anyway, I see these 1-2 point lines being very favorable on a 8-point tease for college hoops--really you could take either team and win as the games are close to the end. I usually favor the home team unless I see a big advantage in the road team or I am getting 2 points etc. Just something I am going to watch this week.

Comment

Working...
              X