Super Bowl Squares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Squares

This week I have been bombarded with the offers of Super Bowl Squares. The range was all over the place in price.

I would much rather pick my own games than relying on a game of Luck that has always been my mind set. But hey it's just for fun buy a few squares place them into your wife or girl friends name and watch the game together.

Last Night me and my wife was at a place eating and here comes a chance on more squares, only this time the price was $150 a square limited to 25 squares. My first response was I would rather place that on the Giants and the points. Of course the pitch comes how you could win 4 times and the odds are reduced with only 25 players.

My wife said maybe you should do it and buy a square, I will watch the game with you, Oh god that is all I needed I thought as she will ask every 10 seconds what is a first down? Against my better judgement I bought a 150 dollar square.

I am wondering what is the largest square you have ever bought for a Super Bowl?

Going to wait on cford1's wife to post her pick before I do anything.

Actually had an offer on a $500 per SB square, but I'm like you, I
    just enjoy picking straight up. I will indulge in a few prop bets just
    for the entertainment.
    Post your numbers when they are picked.

Comment

I run a Super Bowl square pool at work cause everyone asks me every year if I am going to do 1, but its just $10 a sq so its just for fun.every score wins $60 so I have a lot of winners and people like that. I have never played in 1 higher than $20 for the reason you mention just luck if you win. so why risk more than that?

Good Luck with your square
      good luck

Comment

Working...
      X