Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the second half.

Comment

Man, a track meet broke out! I heard the Misso coach say at halftime that he wanted to shorten the game. But then they come out and run and gun with Texas. Brown for Texas finally showed up. Where was he in the 1H?! He is a great shooter. But give me those Missoo guards! Big guys in foul trouble or this would not have been close. Texas has some talent though. They might rally into the Tourney.

Comment

Unreal elbow to the chops. Missoo went conservative and like Knight said they got pushed out to the 10 second line and turned it over.

Comment

Damn, there was time left when he got fouled and yet they said game over. Missoo should have covered easily but went conservative and almost blew it. Give Texas credit though. They kept coming. I'm pissed I lost, but really felt I had the right team. Home teams often come back to make it closer than the halftime score.

Comment

Ouch! The Totals went 0-3 last night. There were some high scoring games, 4 games went over 200 total.

Will try again tonight.

Comment

That was a crazy game at the end. Like I said before, lines are getting tight, epecially on these TV games!

Oddsmakers are catching up with teams now so I don't feel there is all that much value as their once was as conference play starts. Have to pick and choose carefully anymore as this is the time of year I usually give a chunk back to the book.

Did you guys see the bracket buster matchups for 2/17-18?
              Murray State vs. St.Marys---That will be a good one!

Comment

Working...
              X