Fat Tuesday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garister,

I stayed away from the ATL/Tor game, it was too close. My numbers showed ATL 184 and TOR 180. The first line I saw was 176.5. Since your previous post said there needed to be a 4 point difference, I did not play that game. During the day the line went up and made it a definite no-play. As it turned out the total was 177, so it was VERY close.

I took the other two, SAC/GS and BOS/CLE and they were winners. I also took a small 8-point teaser with Boston +4 and Under 171 on the game.

Makes up a little for the previous night.

Comment

My teaser got screwed with 1 loss--thats the bad thin about teasers! Ark shot the lights out in the second half so not much you can do about that.

K-state loses a big lead although I am happy that ISU won! May be marching toward the tourney--Its bee a long time since my team was in the big dance!!

Saying that, I think there will be some good spots to go against ISU coming up as they have had an emotional last few games at home. Not as good on the road.

I am glad Illinois won and coverred to save my night! Along with the NETS too.

Looking at the board today, and nothing jumping out. Eyeing the big 10 slate with Mich/Indy and Minny/Iowa. Iowa's coach called out the team the other day saying they lack "toughness" so they may have an inspired effort at home tonight against Minny. That game is at a pk'em and may be a good spot to buy low on Iowa at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X